ANYONE RECOMMEND A GOOD SATELLITE PAY SERVER - request only! - August 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could anyone pm me please if they know of a descent nline server for sky UK that can be paid monthly or every 3 months. I have an openbox v8s. Thanks in advance, to include all movies sport adult.
please can have test line for 24hrs

Need to talk to someone about a line for the openbox v8s, should have all channels and fast. Would like something cheap and atleast a 6 month guarantee.

Can someone pm me a good n line with 24 hour trial pls. I have openbox v8s and 2 lines from the same person one works fine the other not so however I have checked ethernet connection wifi connection rebooted box tried another box but no luck

Last edited:
I've got a Zgemma on its way so looking for a N-Line, preferably with someone who's familiar with the box and available to offer help to IT saavy newbie.

I'm after a full UK service and would prefer to test and then initially pay monthly/ 3 months so i don't end up paying for something that doesn't work.

Looking for C-Line or N-Line for Zgemma Star 2S.

Require a full UK SLY and BT Sport and would like to test 24/48hrs and to begin with pay monthly whilst until i am confident that its glitch free.

Hi

Looking for a good/reliable glitch free Full muilti-room Virgin Line with PPV like (WWE/BOXING) and Adult

Using ZGemma H1

Thanks

Looking for someone who can provide me a reliable IPTV server with all the American sport channels if possible? Thanks

Looking for freeze glitch free n line for my zgemma star 2s must have ALL SKY CHANNELS. Test server should also be available. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back