Anyone recommend a good satellite pay server - request only! - March 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I am looking for a pay N line or C line for Satellite uk please pm me all channels reliable , stable
(If you dont ask you dont get) Preferably VIP but otherwise long term members
Will need a few lines running out shortly many thanks clovissnr

Hi all,Im looking for a line that has multi sats and multiroom don't mind if it's N line or C line as long as it's reliable and stable

Hi,

Looking for reliable C line for UK Sly, with sports etc. Prefer Vet's and VIP's, and also prefer local card servers (but not essential!).

Hi, I'm looking for a cline / gift for my openbox. I'm in the Southeast England, would prefer a 24hr test line first, option to pay by paypal.

Hey need a UK VM line for my Zgemma H2H box, I shall pay via paypal but I expect a 24hr test line first, i shall be requiring one for 12 months? I dont know if i need a c or n line im unsure :( please only those that can offer a stable and reliable line contact me

Last edited:
Hi. Can someone private message me for the following service please:
UK Server, N Line (Preferably MGcamd server), which is fast and reliable. Current one used to be glitch free for a month and now really bad. Unfortunately bought gift from eBay and fobbed of all the time. V8s openbox

24 hour test line aswell?

VIP or tk vets only

Many Thanks

Southern Ireland, ZGemma H.2S, C-line was recommended, all the usual Astra (Sly, sports...). Once I have a stable and reliable service I will want line(s) for 3 boxes in one house. Test is essential, a 48 hour test would be great. PayPal payment sounds sensible. Please state rates for 12 months, 6 months and less. Vets & VIP's will get preference. Clear (idiot proofed!!!!) instructions on installation please.

Hi looking to set up several boxes for friends & Family on Sky UK using zgemma H2S's.
A panel to do lines as and when would be ideal. but bulk buy and activate when needed may be fine as well.
Need full sky package and ppv if pos. (They've all seen my box and think I'm some kind of wizard and want to share in the Sat fun)

Can anyone advise please? If this is the wrong place to ask can someone point me in right direction?

Hi. Looking for nline for zgemma 2s UK please. 6 or 12 months. PayPal with vip or vets please with test line preferred. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Hi guys looking for a Cline with everything possible. Would prefer a 24hr test before purchase. Paypal available. Vets or VIPs please. Thanks

Hi there

Looking for a line for openbox v8s in west of Scotland , don't know difference between n lines and c line , test line if possible first please

Veterans or VIPs preferably

Please pm me

Thanks in advance

Roberto

I have a zgemma H2H i need a CABLE line, preferably veterans or VIPS contact me please no sky people, I need a testline for sunday for 24 hours to try it out then we shall proceed... Many thanks

Am looking for a uk sky service, n line, with Ppv events. Preferably with a testt. Available asap. Cheers

Last edited:
Does anyone know where you can get the firmware for the f5s and f3s where you can update the channel list like the v8s.thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back