Anyone recommend a good satellite pay server - request only! - March 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for reliable cline for UK Sky, PPV and all the usual. Prefer vets and vips please. Local card servers, no resellers thank you - 24 test as well please - PM Please

hi guys, just ordered a zgemma H1 (UK), im looking for a virgin cable line, if you can give me step by step instruction on how to flash the new box and add your line i would be very greatful as the current openbox with gift was plug and play so ive had no experience in doing it from the beginning, thanks in advance.

That time again . Any one got a nine for v8 open box please . Can't get hold of the old supplier . Btsport is a must many thanks

Hi,
Looking for a premium high quality freeze free C or N line for all Sky UK channels including ppv. Must have all the channels and reliable. Ideally veteran members only. Plz pm me, thanks

hi, looking for an N line please with the usual 'benefits' inc 24 hour test - uk programming please, vets etc more than welcome. pm please, thanks

Looking for reliable N-line for UK Sky, PPV and all the usual. Prefer vets and vips please. Local card servers, no resellers thank you - 24 test as well please.
Thanks

Hi all,

Looking for a reliable UK c line or n line. Key thing is it must be usable in Portugal.

Test line and PayPal payments preferred.

thanks

Hi looking for a good steady c line for 2 boxes in my residence one Gemma and one skybox f5 preferably wit Ppv also, may also require another multi room subscription for another residence.. Thanks

N line for sly with multiroom, if poss(or without). Looking for 1 monthly or 3 months to start. 24 hour test is a MUST.

Openbox v8s ordered. Looking for a premium high quality freeze free line for all Sky UK channels including. Must have all the channels and reliable. Ideally veteran members only. Plz pm me, thanks

Hi im after an cline for my BM8000 for all sky channels and ppv etc, i would like good quality no freezing etc and would like a test line first to check the football on. please pm with prices, veterans or vips preferable. Im in Yorkshire, England.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back