Anyone recommend a good satellite pay server - request only! - March 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,,, looking for sky feed to my Openbox v5,, South Wales area
total novice at this,, and any help or pointers would be much appreciated,,
unhappy with current supplier,,
many thanks,

Hi,

Just bought a V8S Openbox and am trying to find my way around this machine (other than just watching the Freesat Free To Air channels).

Therefore, I am looking for information and advice regarding configuring the box to open up its capabilities. I am in Southern England and believe I require a C-Line that I could pay via PayPal.

As this is my initial foray into the world of OpenBox and C-Lines I'm not sure if such a thing as a test is available.

Thank you in advance for any help you may have for a newbie.

Hello. I have purchased a Zgemma H.2s and will require either a c or n line (preferably n from what I have read?) with full Sports/Movies/PPV etc. A test would also be good, just to check I have it all set up correctly. Thanks in advance.

hi,

require a uk line, c line for openbox v8s needs to be reliable and 24 hour test before hand and payment via pay pal

PM please, thanks

hi,

I need a UK Line for full sports/movies/ppv etc. I have z-gemma h.2s. Very new to this, will need a bit of guidance adding line & which line i need. Paypal preferred.

All help welcome! Thanks.

looking for uk nline zgemma h2s 24/48 hour test looking for sport/movies/kids/entertament/ppv pm me with price and more info thanks pay pal please

Hi guys I'm looking for a reliable nline Openbox v8s all the works included sly and ppv Southern Ireland please will pay via PayPal thanks

Hi there,

After a UK Nline for ZGemma H.2S with sports / movies / box office / PPV
Local card servers
Reliability essential
6 or 12 months subscription
24/48 hour test required before purchase
VIP / vets only please
Can pay by Bitcoin if preferred?

Please PM me with details.

Thanks!

DO NOT MESSAGE IF YOU CANT PROVIDE WHAT IM ASKING

i an looking for use of server
i am wanting access to the server via webif or similar
i want a monthly price for unlimited access etc

please pm me with details and price

and again if you cant provide this please dont message as your wasting both our times

hi,

require a oscam, full european server, preferably private for Vu+ solo 4k needs to be reliable and 24 hour test before hand and payment via pay pal

PM please, thanks

Not 100% happy with my current provider so looking again for a good c line for Sky in Ireland on an xpeed LX2, ta.

Looking for a uk sky line with 24hr test

---------- Post Merged at 12:52 PM ----------

Looking for a uk sky line with 24hr test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back