ANYONE RECOMMEND A GOOD SATELLITE PAY SERVER - request only! - November 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I’m looking for a glitch free n/c line for SkyUK. Direct server only, no resellers.
Must have all of the Sky channels including Adult, Movies, Box Office, PPV, Sports - BT, Setanta, Box Nation etc
Please could you PM with a test line and cost and details.
Thanks everyone.

Could anyone recommend a reliable server to supply an N-line for a zgemma 2s please. My previous line which should have been for a year lasted only a month.

cheers.

can someone recommend a C/N line
must have all channels including PPV
for a openbox v5s

after 3 lines but i want a test first

Looking for a recommended server
Need at least 2 lines
Pm details please
Thanks

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Hi all, looking for a reliable nline for mgcam server for Sky UK (all channels) for zgemma s2. Must be reliable, stable and freeze free! My current one freezes all the time and it drives me crazy! Direct server please, no resellers.

Anyone recommed a good satellite pay server - request only! - november 2015

Hi, Can anyone recommend a reliable n or c line ccamds for skyuk including box office, ppv channels, etc for an openbox v8 with a test line, thanks !

Hi, I’m looking for a glitch free n/c line for SkyUK. Direct server only, no resellers for one to three months no glitching or freezing lines
Must have all of the Sky channels
Please could you PM with a test line and cost and details.

Hello, guys which line is more stable N or C? Alot seem to edging towards an N line. Does it matter where you in put this i.e via ccam or mgcam? P.s pm for good reliable uk lines thanks

Last edited:
Hi I am a newbie with a Vu+ solo2duo with openvix and need a subscription for S** and instuctions or info where to look if someone could pm me thanks in advance

Last edited:
Need an NLine for OpenBox V8S UK complete sports, must have a test, preferably longer than 24 hours as the last line I had just vanished and was great during the test period then became sluggish, PMS please need it ASAP Thanking You

Looking for an nline for mgcam to use on vu+ duo and 2 zeros, skyuk with ppv and irish. Direct servers only please, Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back