ANYONE RECOMMEND A GOOD SATELLITE PAY SERVER - request only! - November 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I think I need a Ccam set up (Not sure if it's a Cline or N line?) I brought 3 openbox v8s for my family and the seller seems to have disappeared! I would like to a C line or N line but not sure which ones I need! I would also like a test line first for 24 hours and then purchase 12 months line. Please PM me....many thanks!

Need a good NEWCAMD line too. Had one off a member here and 2 months in, it no longer works and member cannot be contacted.

Thanks.

On the lookout for a quality nline with full uk sly and sports etc. Looking for a rolling month deal if possible and must have test first.
Looking for a service which can handle the amount of connections and is not oversubscribed!
Cheers, TC

Line for Openbox

Afraid I'm jumping on the bandwagon. Reliable, time-served line provider required for Openbox. Test lines would be appreciated. Looking for one that has the whole package, Saturday 3:00pm Premier League fixtures, boxing on Box Office etc. Last provider was good but has done a Houdini. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Can someone private message me for the following service please:
UK Server, N Line, 12 Month subscription which is fast and reliable. 24 hour test line would be great.

Many Thanks

need a new line, long term provider from here seems to have finished a test line first would be great (had some poor lines in the past - not from this forum though )

Looking for a new reliable line with all of the usual uk/ireland package, sports ppv etc. Last supplier has done a bunk :madsware:Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back