Anyone Recommend A Good Server For Cable - Apr/May/Jun 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to request a 24hr test line from a Direct supplier who can provide the following;

Full UK Virgin package, with all channels viewable glitch free - including sports, movies, entertainment +1, documentaries, music, international channels.
PPV channels (Sky Box Office, BT Box Office and ITV Box Office)
Good customer service and support.

I currently apply my line to the newcamd.list file so would want to do the same with the provided line and would like to know how much it is going to cost.

Thanks.

Requesting test line for direct supplier who can provide Full UK Virgin package.
Require a line capable of running in OSCAM format preferably newcamd

thanks

I would like to request a 24hr test line from a Direct supplier who can provide the following;

Full UK Virgin package, with all channels viewable glitch free - including sports, movies, entertainment +1, documentaries, music, international channels.
PPV channels (Sky Box Office, BT Box Office and ITV Box Office)
Good customer service and support.

I currently apply my line to the newcamd.list file so would want to do the same with the provided line and would like to know how much it is going to cost.

Thanks.

Hi I'm looking for an oscam line from VIP members or TK veteran i have a mutant hd51 arm box on vm cable so no other line will work, iptv bt sports uk and trial paypal thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back