Status
Not open for further replies.

wheelo

Admin
Staff member
TK Supporter
THIS IS NOT FOR SATELLITE.

Rules for this thread.

• Post what you require, a uk line or one for southern Ireland.
  • STATE IF NEEDING A C LINE OR N LINE
  • You can request information in this thread to be given via pm (private Message) only.
  • Do not click the "Like" or "thanks" buttons to draw attention to the fact that you are selling lines.
  • Do not discuss ANYTHING in this thread - it is a REQUEST thread only SO ASK ONLY.
  • Do not tell members not to discuss anything in here, that's the Moderator's Job.
  • Please report any post that breaks any of these rules.
  • Members that break these rules will be removed from seeing/posting in this thread for any amount of time (maybe permanently) at the Moderators Discretion.
  • DO not click likes/thanks on posts just to get your name seen (or for any other reason.

Advisory!

We back no-one!!!

We Strongly advise you not to pay for services by Paypal friends and Family, or by bank transfer, there is absolutely no come back on these two methods.

We don't recommend you take advice from Zero posters or members who haven't been on the forum for long with no reputation.
I would "listen" to mainly - VIP members or TK veterans when being recommended by members here.
We do not back/endorse anyone here so you use information given, at your own risk/expense.

hi I need a 3 day test line for cable with free multiroom, not happy with my current providers server (constant freezing) thanks

Hi I am looking for a reliable provider at a reasonable cost C or N Line makes no difference as long as its not flakey like the current provider who runs out today test line if possible please

Hi,

Looking for options for my Edision Mini cable box in manchester, looking for a subscription or IPTV. Test line preferred

Hi,

My current provider has done a runner so need 6 - 7 VM uk n lines (my friends and family were with the same guy). I would like 3 test lines first please, all need to have minimum 48 hours on them. Must be reliable servers, preferably with a back up server.

Thanks.

Looking for a reliable VM UK Line.

Needs Multiroom.

Only message if you own the server - NO RESELLERS.

Please provide a test line in the PM.

Hi,

I have lost Four UK VM lines as all of the above
can anyone help with a reliable line & no re-sellers or does anyone on this post recommended anybody.

Looking for UK VM - stable server that offers a 48 hour trial.

No resellers please, only interested in doing business direct with server owner.

Need a VM IRELAND line please..... Desperately seeking a savior and hero..... If your out there do the right thing and save me.....Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back