Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV-April/May/June 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for an IPTV server focusing on UK channels. I've used most of the usual suspects, so not interested in a million foreign channels or what have you, just reliable UK content and no adult. Using SmartIPTV. Ta.

Hello
Looking for a uk and irish sub for a mag box for home and firestick for when I'm working away.
I don't mind if I need to pay for each separately as long as both are reliable.

I need sports
Irish tv.
Boxing
Wwe
UK tv.

Hi Can anybody recommend me a good IPTV server for my Zgemma h7s with epg
full sports amd ppv /3pm and vod

Looking for a good server with grouping of channel category like for example
USA news. us Sports, etc not just a long list of useless channels.

US and french

Hi, I'm looking for a reliable IPTV provider who can do me a good deal for 2 to 3 subs.
I'm using a zgemma h2h on ipab
Full Package,
Sport and 3PM kickoffs,
movies and VOD,
Price for multiroom also!
48 hr test would be grateful

Hi, I'm looking for a reliable IPTV provider who can do me a good deal for a few of these as last supplier no longer supports it tried a few test and no luck so far so please no resellers

I'm using a zgemma h2s on ipab
Full Package,
Sport and 3PM kickoffs,
movies and VOD,
Price for multiroom also!
48 hr test would be grateful

Hi, I am looking for a good stable IPTV supplier (preferably direct supplier or a first level reseller) for me to Restream or Resell their services through my dedicated servers. Also looking to have a own branded IPTV App for the SMART TVs and Android devices. Pl PM me with details as I would like to start this as early as possible.

Thanks and regards.

Hi

Looking for a reliable and competitive supplier for I am looking for extensive collection of Asian Channels Indian/Pakistani both UK Sly ones and Local ones. Don’t message me if you have he big standard channels I am looking for ALL Asian Channels !

Will need all the standard Sly ones - VOD - adult - sports - Movies too.

Need a test line for 24 hours - Free - will sign up

I have had a very disappointing experience here with test lines which worked fine for 24 hours and then was rubbish ! I have a Samsung tv and want to run it via an app

looking for reliable iptv
uk , usa,canada chanels etc
chanel groups
3pm kick offs
box office events etc
on demand
to run on android using stbemu or perfect player
must not be a reseller and have good support
thanks

Need uk and irl iptv with catchup and recording. Do not need thousands of channels just UK & IRL...48/72 HR trial preferred.

looking for reliable iptv
uk channels ... including all sports including racing UK.
3pm kick offs
box office events etc

to run on android using stbemu
must not be a reseller
thank you

Looking for an IPTV service that has a good Catchup and record option for Mag box - Trail first before buying AND HAS QUICK PAYMENT OPTION LIKE PAYPAL OR CARD

Thanks

Last edited:
I am looking for a reliable IPTV service for Zgemma h2s

DIRECT SUPPLIER ONLY (no resellers) with good customer support(setup Guide) and NO VPN

Full package, HD.

24 hr trial first if possible, reliable service with no freezing !

Hi,
I'm looking for a reliable service that can offer Full HD UK, USA, Asian (Pak/Ind Channels), 3pm footy, VOD and catchup all via xtreme editor.

is there anyone who can offer this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back