• Must provide link to providers support forum/ website
    • Vouched for by long term members
    • Must have a few backups for sports
    • VOD
    • Test for 24 hours

Hi I'm looking for support for mag256

• Full UK package including all Asian
  • USA/Canada channels
  • Good selection of international channels including sport and Asian/ Bollywood
  • All 3pm Kick Offs
  • A good selection of VOD that gets regularly updated
  • PPV channels (for boxing, box office)
  • EPG
Would like a trial before I buy.

I'm the same.
I currently or had a subscription with a page like teletex (page 999) that showed all channels the footy and other sports was on. It saves a lot of hassle for finding 3pm ko etc

Hi guys,

I am looking for an IPTV sub I have a mag 254 box. Looking for full Sly/VM U.K, sports 3pm kick offs, Box office PPV events, LFC TV etc. with bouquets and FULL EPG.

Thanks

Hi,

I am looking for a direct supplier for MAG254 with the following service:
  • Full UK package (subtitle available would be a bonus)
  • USA/Canada channels
  • Good selection of international channels including sport(HongKong and Chinese channel would be a bonus)
  • All 3pm Kick Offs,
  • A good selection of VOD that gets regularly updated and subtitle available
  • PPV channels (for boxing, box office)
  • Kid tv
  • 7 Days catch up
  • no freeze
Would like to have a trial before payment for long term.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi looking for a provider that preferably has a sports only package. It needs to have streams for Tennis matches, for example Eastbourne tournament is only on amazon prime. The provider im looking for would need to have streams for this. m3u and xmlttv epg are fine but mag support with recording/catchup would be ideal. Tennis matches and stability are really the only musts. Thanks in advance.

hi all
im looking for an iptv supplier which i can use on a zgemma h9s using either the stalker plugin and also the iptv bouquet maker plugin.
ill be using wooshbuild infinity over openatv 6.2
i need a stable connection with out having to spend more money on a vpn.
I would like usa channels and if possible carribean channels as well as the usual sly ect . also at a reasonable rate
and most of all instructions on how to set it all up.

Test line with a view to 5 subscriptions uk based on mag254 for iptv after

Vod
All uk and world Indian channels
Adult
3pms
All uk sub

Looking for trail to use on Perfect player on a windows laptop in Republic of Ireland.
All uk and roi channels
3pm kick offs. Direct supliers only

My 6 month IPTV subscription has just run out. using xtream editor, on a zgemma h2s. need to link a new LineID anyone who can give a good link that doesn't freeze or out of synch. cannot remember who I purchased it from. hence on here.

Looking for a supply that only specialize in sky tv iptv stream which includes on all the channels excluding adult tv and any ppv.

I need a solid connection.

Anybody running a server that has the lufc (leeds united) channel and has it connected to show all the games from outside the uk. If so please feel free to pm me. I would be using a android box or firestick 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back