Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV-April/May/June 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copied from poster above as I have similar requirements.

Use on a Smart IPTV app like Perfect Player or Smart IPTV or via VLC on PC.

No resellers, DIRECT SUPPLIER ONLY with good communication & customer support

It needs to include the following:
Full UK package
  • USA/Canada channels
  • Good selection ofinternational channelsincluding sport(bein,astrosports, NBA Pass, etc)
  • All 3pm Kick Offs,
  • A good selection of VOD that gets regularly updated (not a dealbreaker)
  • PPV channels (for boxing, box office)

Looking for good quality sub for Zgemma box, VLC and android phone app. Picture quality is important to me more than anything else, especially Eurosport!

Looking for a trial for Enigma2, 2 or more devices please. I have zgemma h7c and edision mini. Would like to be able to record if possible

Wouldn't mind lots of channels, not interested in Football. Must have Sly F1 HD and other channels with motorsport a bonus

Looking for 1 month or maybe 3 month subscription. No point of buying annual with current state of things

Looking for a server who is marketing the US market with alot HD channels from US.

Stable and good picture quality is important

Looking for a direct supplier no re-sellers. In Dublin using a zgemma h5.2tc preferably to use with ace bouquet maker , thanks

Hi guys
Recently let down with service so looking for a new provider. All sports are a must plus 3pm ko.

Require stable and reliable IPTV service for ZGemma H.2s.
direct supplier. No resellers please
Full EPG
Full UK package.
US Sport and Entertainment.
others a bonus
vod
script will be good
Inbox me.
Thanks.

Looking for plex server (only) that i can run on my zgemma box via the XCPlugin that has WWE shows and movies

will need a trial

looking for a trail to test on my iptv app on an android tv.
No resellers, DIRECT SUPPLIER ONLY with good communication & customer support, ideally supplier would communicate before the plugin/app is updated or when there's an issue, so i dont spend ages messing about when the problem is not at my end.
It needs to include the following:
  • All 3pm Kick Offs,
  • Al football sky/ bt / etc
  • PPV channels (for boxing, other sport)
only interested in sport at the moment.

Please PM with details including prices..

Hi
I'm looking for an IPTV service to be used in the SMART IPTV app.
I've been using a reliable service for nearly a year as recommended on here, disappeared a few weeks back, no communication.
Looking for minimum of all SKY UK HD channels.
Thanks

Looking for a solid iptv service for uk channels , must have 3pm kickoffs and box office and also epg , it is for a android box thanks

Copied from Raj Patel with some changes

hi, this is what I’m looking for. I need a full package subscription to run on my LG smart TV, It needs to include the following:

• Full UK Sly package
  • Good selection of international channels including sport(bein, astrosports etc)
  • A good selection of VOD that gets regularly updated
  • PPV channels (for boxing, box office)
  • Catch-up tv
  • International channels - indian/Pakistani
  • Must have good customer service
  • Direct seller only and good customer support
  • No friends and family PayPal.
welcome to contact me if you meet the above specs.
Please PM with details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back