Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV-April/May/June 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like an IPTV Sub Including Movies, Sports, Documentary etc..
For Android Box (MXQ)
Please no over subb'd service!!!!

Test most welcome :grin:

hi looking for iptv sub for etreme editor, would like to trial first must have full package uk us etc and good vod thanks

HI guys I have a good supplier in portal 1 on my mag box and want to use the other for mainly VOD.
I have tried 3 separate suppliers one who wanted the whole year upfront ( yeah right). Another whos started off good and is now server unavailable on most of his.
Another guy I was with a while then his sound was not downloading onto the vod so that was that.
Anyone established that I can trust? I'm not parting with a year after watching for 24 hours. still looking. ;)

Last edited:
Hi,
I am after iptv test, but, I am after quality that is NOT HD. My broadband speed here in spain ( am working over here for a couple months) is only 5-10mb so I am after standard definition on freeview/movies. Youtube is flawless, but I have iptv with another guy and although is perfect in the UK, its jerky out here. so am after standard definitiion - test line first please for zgemma

thanks

Hi dudes,am after a iptv package that is stable with as little glitches as possible and also with someone who is easily contactable and helpfull, 3pm kick offs covered and good vod aswell,it' to use on mag 254
Cheers

Hi I have bought a Samsung smart tv, can some one please tell me where i can get a good iptv connection direct from my tv, at the moment i have a h2h which is not working no more. Any help or advise on where to look or what to do would be much appreciated thanks.

• looking for a trial on my samsung smart tv

• Full UK package
  • Good selection of international channels including sport(bein, astrosports etc
  • A good selection of VOD and us tv series that gets updated daily
  • PPV channels (for boxing, box office)
  • Must have good customer service
  • Direct supplier
  • thanks in advance

• looking for a trial on my samsung smart tv

• Full UK package
  • Good selection of international channels including sport(bein, astrosports etc
  • A good selection of VOD and us tv series that gets updated daily
  • Direct supplier
  • thanks in advance

Hi. Im look for a test for MXQ Pro 4K.
  • Full UK/Ireland package
  • USA/Canada channels
  • Good selection of international channels including sport(bein, astrosports etc)
  • All 3pm Kick Offs, I have PIA VPN
  • A good selection of VOD that gets regularly updated
  • Catch-up tv
  • Direct supplier

Looking for a test for Zgemma H2S as my current supplier is hard to contact.

• Full UK/Ireland package
  • USA/Canada channels
  • Good selection of international channels including sport(bein, astrosports etc)
  • All 3pm Kick Offs
  • Sky Sports HD/BT Sport HD packages and USA network are a must
  • Direct supplier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back