Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV - January/February/March 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m looking for a sub IPTV for my zgemma h2s (running Wooshbuild 7).

Sports channels are a must (Sky & BT), would also like Sky Entertainment channels.
Additional non-UK/Ireland sport channels would be good.
I do not run VPN, so must work without.
I would like prices for 3-6-12 months.
I would prefer an addon like Xtream TV and not EPG.

Thanks

Hi guys, I’m would like a line with all sky channels movies, sport, vod etc, I have zgemma h2s with WB7 and using extream editor 2.10 I would like a trial and prices for 3,6,12 Months, I would prefare it to work without a vpn and if possible to work in Spain, I have a QR code if that helps. Thanks Ian

I am after a reliable iptv that doesn’t wobble at busy times.
Not after 5000 channels - just everything you would expect on uk well known ones and 3pm football

Hi everyone im looking for a new sub, im not bothered about the football, ppv would be nice but stable sly channels is what im after. pls dont pm if a reseller, this is for perfect player on android

Tnx Guys

Hi - Please read whole post before contacting me, especially what I am looking for! Thanks

I’m looking for a full subscription to run on my zgemma h2s mainly but also on a few other devices , I want a sub that includes the following at minimum: (please make sure when contacting me you mention that you include all the points below or I will only end up asking about it)
  • Full UK package
  • All 3pm Kick Offs without the need of a VPN and obviously no blocking (No block due to a workaround or fix, not just because you haven’t been targeted yet)
  • A good selection of VOD that gets regularly updated
  • PPV channels (box office etc)
  • Catch-up
  • Good support from staff
  • Xtream codes based, so I can edit bouquets, channel names etc through xtream editor
Please PM with details.

My current sub is due to end in Feb. No issues with it but thought I'd look at the market to see what's about before committing again..

Looking for the usual stable performance.

All UK channels including international.
Catchup would be good

Ideally looking for a sub that does not require a VPN of any sort.

Free trials during epl.

Many thanks

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hi thank out for all the members who PM ,ed me iptv test lines (now joined)
Now what I'm look for is a test line that works with smart STB ..seams to have a user friendly app so my dad can understand it better..
Any help appreciated

Looking for iptv for a zgemma h2s. Looking to be able to record and watch. Pretty much after a sky uk sub. I do have a Firestick but want to be able to record

Hi
Current sub finished in a couple of days looking to test a 24hr UK IPTV service with support for FULL EPG for zgemma h2s. Not running a VPN so would like it to stay on after 3pm kick off.
Cheers

Hi

look for a IPTV service for zgemma h3.2tc one that has working epg. plus working ppv channels box office plus vod. 3pm kick offs. would like usa,,american,,canada channels. would like trial please.

Hi have a strange request from a customer ,they are looking for a UK IPTV server with FTA only ,no Sly or any other sub channels ,for either M3U and MAG
Said I would ask ,lives in area with no terrestrial reception and no LOS to 28E

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back