Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV - January/February/March 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

looking for iptv sub for Samsung smart tv - usual sly ppv sports etc would be ideal if had rangers tv also (assume most include HD??)
would like 24hr trial and idealy 1 - 3 months at a time or if 1 yr at a good price

Hi, having tried a one month sub which was patchy Im looking for a new iptv sub, need epl no blocks, UK sky hd including sports, movies, ppv etc and UK indian/asian channels like Star Plus, Zee TV etc. VOD not a must. I may have tried some of the providers test line in past but please contact if you can provide another test this time round. Mag Box.

Hi,

Just finished a 3 month subscription and looking for another provider as the service was a bit hit and miss towards the end of the sub. Looking for all the usual stuff, live events, 3pm football and a good selection of VOD as I use it predominantly for watching movies.

Would like a test line if possible for a Mag256.

Cheers

Looking for a reliable IPTV sub on a monthly basis although would like a trial first. Looking for full package with VOD and all sports etc. Using smartIPTV app on firestick, Cheers.

Hi looking for a reliable iptv sub, usual uk channels with up to date vod. Dont need thousands of foreign channels but would like decent epg. Would need a trial. Thanks

hi everyone
Looking for a reliable iptv sub for zgemma h2.s
full uk inc ppv
vod
xtream plugin not script
record if possible
no vpn required
no buffering
24hr trial

pm me

Hi, looking for a full uk IPTV subscription that’ll work on the smart IPTV app on my Samsung Tv and also my Mag Box, Thanks

Hi all
Looking to replace an iptv sub for zgemma h2s running wb7. Full sports, movies, entertainment and kids channels and vod please with epg. Currently can watch fta channels through sat cable which I want to keep to avoid everything through iptv. Tried vpn and find it hit and miss so would prefer a supplier that can deliver without the need for a vpn. Trial at a weekend when epl is on please. Cheers

Hi All, looking for a new IPTV sub to maybe replace my current service or be a back up to it. Mainly after football including 3pm KOs but open to a full package service too. Currently use a range of apps/add ons via Nvidia Shield. Thanks a lot!

Hi All, looking for prices and maybe a trial for IPTV for a ZGemma H2H (ALL UK Channels, VOD, use xtream editor to install, record if possible, no vpn required, no buffering, 24hr trial) Would it be possible to send a full channel list as well.

Hi - Please read whole post before contacting me, especially what I am looking for! Thanks

I’m looking for a full subscription to run on my zgemma h2s mainly but also on a few other devices , I want a sub that includes the following at minimum: (please make sure when contacting me you mention that you include all the points below or I will only end up asking about it)
  • Full UK package
  • All 3pm Kick Offs without the need of a VPN and obviously no blocking (No block due to a workaround or fix, not just because you haven’t been targeted yet)
  • A good selection of VOD that gets regularly updated
  • PPV channels (box office etc)
  • Catch-up
  • Good support from staff
  • Xtream codes based, gso I can edit bouquets, channel names etc through xtream editor
Please PM with details.

Looking for iptv sub, with a short trial first on an android tv box.

UK package with sports, 3pm, ppv etc

Will need instructions, had an openbox before, so not a total noob, just not used kodi/iptv before, cheers.

I'm looking for an IPTV sub which can provide a reliable selection of Indian channels (eg Zee TV, Star etc as found on Sly and VM) for a Samsung Smart TV app - would like a trial before purchasing please

would also be interested in a multi room\device subscription with the usual channels for 2 or 3 other Samsung Smart TVs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back