Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV - October/November/December 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im looking for iptv sub with Full EPG , UK package , PPV and 3pm kick off including foriegn channels for football for my Zgemma H2S box. Had a line but it's expired, tried using test lines from other online companies but none of them have worked so far.

Hi, looking for a iptv sub for my MAG 256
3pm footy , ppv, all UK channels, sly etc preferable sly skin with epg
Must be good quality glitch free with test on a Saturday

Hi there. I'm after an IPTV sub mainly for UK docs, Eurosport and motorsport channels. Current sub buffers badly on F1. Please send prices. Would prefer a trial please.

Looking at trying iptv again had some last month I but wasn't any good looking for iptv sky channels for perfect player or samsung iptv

I wanted a 24 test please for IPTV on Enigma 2 box with sport films adult etc
Wanted a channel list please and also the ability to test on a browser or PC to see what the service is like please

Looking for IPTV for Zgemma H2s, but would also like to use it on a Fire TV via Perfect Player etc (not at the same time - so multiroom not required). Full UK, 3pm kick-offs, bouquets and EPG. Genuine buffer free and no VPN required. Trial wanted first, please dont contact me if you have no intention to replying to any e-mail that I send asking for a trial. Had too many lately who say I can offer this, but when you reply and ask for a trial you either get excuses for why it can't be done or no response. Genuine providers only please!! Thanks.

Hi i am looking for IPTV mainly for turkish channels (Turkey) no xtream editor, need subs and to be able to record. thank you

Looking for a new sub as tried a couple and not had brilliant results. Would like it to include UK sky, USA/Canada PPV and adult.
Running a Zgemma and android box so would like a test that works on both. Many thanks for any and all replies.

Looking for an IPTV server with UK and International channels like US and India, Also comes with EPG and VOD, Program-specific channels will be a nice bonus. Something that doesn't freeze and is good quality. Gonna use on Zgemma H2S
Must have PPV and Sport as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back