Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV - October/November/December 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI all looking for a uk server with full package would like a 24 hr trial then go from there

putty script if possible or plugin using ipab image

Hi I'm looking for a new supplier for IPTV on a Smart TV. Must have all English/Sly channels, American tv and live events. Full EPG would be preferable. 24 hour trial first please

Hello there,

I realise that I may be asking a lot here (and I am realistic) but I have been let down badly in past by some providers so this is what I'm after for my 'SAMSUNG SMART TV' and also a service that also works with a 'SAMSUNG SMART TV' as I will be possibly looking at taking out Multiroom subscription.

Can you please give me your subsription prices for 12 months.

...if you can answer YES to ALL of the following requirements then please don't hesitate to contact me with what you can offer; i.e. prices, payment details, channel lists, etc. ...if you cannot answer YES to ALL of the following then apologies, thanks but no thanks [emoji5]

I would like an IPTV service that...

1) Is fast and reliable with 99.9% uptime with no freezing, glitching and no need to use a VPN!!

2) Has an extensive and regularly updated VOD section with 100% working movies and TV box sets!!

3) Has unlimited access to all the 3pm kick off's and all PPV events in HD quality without the use of a VPN to view them!!

4) has INTERNATIONAL CHANNELS FROM UK SUCH AS COLORS EUROPE AND CHANNELS FROM Around THE WORLD

***IF YOU CAN ANSWER YES TO ALL OF THE ABOVE THEN PLEASE FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME!!***

Sent from my MIX using Tapatalk

I've got Gigablue Quad HD. Looking to get IPTV for sports channels. Would appreciate opportunity to test before committing. Thanks

Hi,
Looking for IPTV TRIAL of UK channels. Glitch free and multi stream (ie record one/play one).
Please provide prices for monthly / x3 /x6 /12mths
Will be using E2 box (not ARM based).

Cheers.

Back on the hunt for another IPTV provider seeing mine just went AWOL , Looking for :

Premiership games / 3PM kick offs
Italian Channels would be preffered as well
https preferably
using smart TV so M3U
trial needed

Hi im looking for iptv provider:
Premiership games / 3PM kick offs
Movies, entertainment and on demand box sets etc. Please provide prices for 3, 6 month subs

Cheers

Now that it's been a while from we've forced to use IPTV I'm hoping the quality has improved. I want it for football mostly but everything else is a bonus, has to be as glitch and freeze free as possible and reliable. Is there anyone out there can recommend that?

Looking for full sly package for zgemma h2s, sports 3pm kickoff ppv, epg as a minimum...

Must have vpn built in as current line is getting blocked.
Fed up with glitching, and looping
test line wanted and would prefer to pay for a month to see how the line goes

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Looking for a new supplier for IPTV, not impressed with the service I'm currently getting.
Running on a Samsung smart tv with the smart iptv app.
Mainly use it for sports so standard sports channels and 3pm kick offs required.
Movies and box office would be a bonus.
Test also required

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back