Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV - October/November/December 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a multi IPTV line for firestick running STB Emu and also a Mag box.
Full UK package plus World sports / VOD.
Catchup functionality required.

Service to be as freeze free as possible, payment Via PayPal goods and services.
If you are confident in your product this I believe should be no issue.

Looking for 24hr test for smart IPTV on fire stick, not a re-seller freeze free, all uk tv, Saturday 3pm KO's & decent kept up to date VOD.

Thanks

Looking for a uk package with sports, movies, 3pm kickoffs etc. Using it on a Zgemma star2s (slow box but its ok ) ,Would like one without using a vpn or New Router im on BT Hub 6.
Thanks

IPTV service Indian, UK-London and VOD -series latest ones with EPG, preferrable IPAB, I have tried few and they all freeze, really good 24hr test line required.

[hi

Anyone recommend a good iptv supplier ???
QUOTE="ba7ba7, post: 808309, member: 88668"]My subscribtion will finish in next 2 days but the most important thing is that l need reliable IPTV server that will allow vpn and have these -

Looking for an IPTV provider, with the following requirements:
- All UK and USA channels.
- Nigerian channels
- 7-14 day catchup of channels.
- Quality must be highest available FHD/HD for any given channel.
- 7 day epg of all channels.
- should be able to run on Enigma2 by using xtream plugin (integrated in to bouquets, not only via plugins) and Nvidia shield android
- support response times should be relatively quick.
- maintain thing the server should be reliable.

-state it whether you are reseller or server owner

Please only contact me if you meet this requirements, thanks for you support.[/QUOTE]

Looking for a UK channels iptv with movies and sports also a good selection of Indian channels.
Also looking for a very low freeze rate as my last iptv provider lost channels on Saturday and Sunday and froze a he'l of a lot.

Thanks

Hi, I'm considering an IPTV package using Smart IPTV on my LG. Would like a test first.
Looking for UK channels esp btsport and 3pm KOs.

Hi, I'm considering purchasing a MAG256 box and was wondering the prices of an IPTV subscription.

I need all UK channels including Asian, and also Portuguese channels.

Thanks.

Hi everyone,

Looking for IPTV with working EPG to run on Zgemma h2s. Currently have sub running but supplier got shut down so not sure how long it will last, EPG already no longer working/updating.
UK/US channels.

Thanks!

Looking for iptv and vod. All uk sports movies and 3pm kick offs. Also US and indian/Pakistani channels. Running on zgemma h2s.
Have had a sub running for 2 months but freezes and channels disappear every hour - now it must have been shut down as no channels.

Looking for a UK IPTV server with all uk channels one that is freeze free and has been running along time

Looking for an IPTV server for a friend. Full sky package required and Rangers tv. He would like to test and I'm over in his house this morning if anyone could sort me out with a 48 hour test? He has an android box so instructions would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back