Anyone Recommend A Good Server For Satellite - April Only!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys,

Need 2 N-Lines/MGCAMD for 2 Vu+ Solo2's

Dublin, Republic Of Ireland
N-Line/MGCAMD only
Sky UK + IPTV (FOX Sports, NBCSN, BEIN, All sports channels for Premier League games & NFL)
Only PM me if you have a list of channels + prices

Thanks

Hey guys , i asked few days ago and got many reccomendations . I also followed up on some but the monthly pricing is expensive .

Im looking for a sly uk line which can be paid for monthly at a good price and includes ppv events .
Regards.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Hi I'm also going to be looking for cline server for sky uk, haven't bought the box yet but think im going to choose the openbox V8 pro (if it makes any real difference)

Hi all,
Looking for a stable N-Line for a Zgemma h2S uk sly all channels
price guide for sub deals / packages with a test line if possible
Message me please
Thank you in advance.

Hi, I'm Looking at open box and understand a need a line,dwhere's the best place to get one, could you pm me please

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there

I'm new to this but have just purchased and set up an Edision OS Mini with dual Satellite tuners and I'm looking for a stable line (not sure what type is best: C or N) for UK sky all channels.
Any options for monthly/annual package with test option would be appreciated

Thank you in advance

I'm looking for a backup line (current line is fine but occasional glitch) for Zgemma 2HS UK, please. VIP or TK member preferred, thanks

Hi, I'm looking to change my line provider the end of April due to service slowly getting worse over the last 3 months.

N Line for zgemma H1 FULL VM package (inc HD & PPV)

I would prefer VIP & Vetran members, looking for prices & 24hr test line

Cheers

Hi

Looking for a reliable UK Cline preferably with test. Please include prices.

Would prefer VIP or TK Vets, look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers

Hi
looking for a reliable c line for full UK sky package. Using an Edision os mini. Please pm with prices for 6 or 12 months and a 48 hr test. Prefer vets and VIPs. Thanks

Hi, this is my first post so hopefully it works. I need a C line if possible. PM me details please.

I've got a zgemma h2s. Installed woosh build. Need a test line preferably with 3pm football channels and ppv. Looking for a 12 month line once I've got the hang of adding lines

Hi
I'm new to this site but I'm looking for a reliable cline for full UK sky package. I'm about to buy a Xtrend ET10000 or Mutant HD2400. Please pm with prices for 6 or 12 months and a 48 hr test. Prefer vets and VIPs. Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back