Anyone Recommend an IPTV Service for October/November/December 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi - after an iptv sub with good quality sports. Dont want a sub where there is a blockout due to epl fixtures.

I'm looking for recommendations for a direct reliable provider for IPTV on Zgemma H2h
  • Direct supplier only
  • FHD, HD, SD Channels
  • Full EPG
  • Full UK and Irish package
  • 3pm Kick Offs
  • VOD with a good library that gets regularly updated
  • PPV channels (for boxing, sports, box office)
  • Catch-up tv
  • VPN not required

Good Evening.

I am looking for an IPTV Line. (Test Line)

3PM Kick Offs.
$LY Sports & Bee Tee Sports.

I am using Perfect Player.

If your server has suffered recent attacks or buffers do not contact me.

I will pay PayPal only.

Currently looking for a supplier.

Ideally:
  • Direct supplier not a reseller
  • FHD, HD, SD Chanels
  • Full UK package
  • 3pm Kick Offs when new season starts
  • VOD with regular updates
  • PPV channels
  • EPG
  • Some global premium channels nice but not a deal breaker
  • PayPal payment

Have been previously using Perfect Player on Nvidia Shield, so anything that works with that would be ideal.

Hi all I’m looking for an IPTV line for my zgemma through the xtream editor app. Must be full hd and all the sky uk channels. Offer a 24 hour trial?

Hi i am looking for a test line be it 12 or 24hrs i am using a zgemma h2s running wooshbuild i am looking for all uk package with 3pms football would be nice to get ifollow sports channels usa channels and 7 day epg and finaly can you do it via xtream editor.

Looking for an iptv provider. Fairly new at all this so bear with this noob sounding request/post. Using a mag254 box, unsure of what player is installed. Looking mostly for football - sly, bee tee etc. 3pms and club channels an advantage but not necessary. Interested in vod, movies etc but again not a must. Ideally looking for test/trial then monthly or 3 monthly subs.

Experienced user, using enigma2 with suls, I have a decent provider but looking to try a couple of new providers rather than the usual well known/oversubscribed/badly run ones that are all over reddit and facebook. Require at least a 24h test.
  • Direct supplier only
  • FHD Channels (must have UK Fox FHD, UK Comedy Central FHD, UK AMC FHD, UK Sky Atlantic FHD, along with all the usual ones that everyone has in FHD anyway)
  • Full EPG
  • Full UK content including sky sport and bt sport and the usual ent/doc/movie channels
  • US movie channels
  • VOD with a good library that gets regularly updated
  • Good selection of 24/7 channels (inc family guy and american dad with lots of episodes rather than one that was set up years ago and is missing most of the episides)
  • PPV
  • Catch-up on as many channels as possible
Basically looking for something similar to what Fab was, a complete package with high quality FHD streams but far less public and hopefully more reliable.
Don't care about vpn but I do have one and would prefer to use it if possible.

Just moved house and knowhere to put my dish so Im looking for a good stable UK iptv service.
A test line would be nice
ET1000 box with enigma2

I've struggled to find a good IPTV provider I'm looking for something that doesn't keep going off, buffering or looping or freezing ..( trying to be polite ,,if your iptv service has any of what I have just mentioned please don't send it to me thanks )
All UK channels, Live matches and movies vods
Needs full working EPG
Will be used on Zgemma H2h like a test first please

Hi. Looking for an IPTV service please. Must have all sports including 3pm kick offs and racing channels. Also need kids channels. Need trial in advance of payment. On zgemma h2s, ideally would like EPG and ability to record but negotiable on this- if not needs to be easy to use. Don’t need films/ VOD.TIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back