Apple to scan iPhones for child sex abuse images

It’s a good move but didn’t apple get done not long since for spying on peoples emails but if going to do it with one phone brand then do it with them all too

The only concern that it's a move that possibly clears the way for more intrusion into people's personal lives but if that helps prevent child abuse then it's justifiable imo.
I agree I think its disgusting there doing this, so basically there's zero privacy now with apple products, they will just spy on everyone for the fun of it

Anyone spying on my boring life would be a sad person indeed lol.

I'm no angel that's for sure, but i wouldn't have anything on my phone that could fry me in a court of law. :)

I agree I think its disgusting there doing this, so basically there's zero privacy now with apple products, they will just spy on everyone for the fun of it
It's been in crapple T&C's for a long time that you grant them access to any device on the WiFi network your phone is connected to.
So they have already been scanning your devices for stuff , probably without your knowledge,
So it's just a big image ploy that they are now going to actively scan for child abuse

It's been in crapple T&C's for a long time that you grant them access to any device on the WiFi network your phone is connected to.
So they have already been scanning your devices for stuff , probably without your knowledge,
So it's just a big image ploy that they are now going to actively scan for child abuse
I don't deal with them anyway mate can't stand there stuff

Hate apple like most of the big scum sellout companies.

Yes what they are planning breaches privacy etc.

BUT if it fekking catches bloody nonces I'm damn well all for it. But unfortunately my punishment wouldn't be so soft. Let's just says such vile disgusting scum wouldn't see the light of day ever again if I had my way.

Last edited:
Problem is, these cnuts will use other devices and store them on some PC not connected to the net. :(

Problem is, these cnuts will use other devices and store them on some PC not connected to the net. :(

Not just that vpn and more worrying the dark net where these evil scum hide their sick activity.

I'm tempted tbh to be a nonce hunter and take these cants down :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Well, I think its just another example of big corporation working with the government.
I could just imagine the discussion they had, something like this:-

Government: "we would like to scan everybody's personal data "
Apple:" look, we've told our customers about our strict privacy policies etc.."
Government: "Ahh, but tell them , you're searching for CSAM.. The muppets will lap it up, as being a good cause and will bend over backwards to give up their privacy."
Government: "Anyway, we won't have much work to do, as the abusers will shift the material elsewhere, you can tell them that an actual person will look at the flagged up images, as there will be so little work"
Apple: "Oh, I see, will there be a bit of incentive for us. you know less tax etc"
Government: "of course, and hey, once you develop your software and algos, we'll ask you to look for other things too. and not just that, you'll get lots of praise for doing a good job from your custoemrs"

Well, I think its just another example of big corporation working with the government.
I could just imagine the discussion they had, something like this:-

Government: "we would like to scan everybody's personal data "
Apple:" look, we've told our customers about our strict privacy policies etc.."
Government: "Ahh, but tell them , you're searching for CSAM.. The muppets will lap it up, as being a good cause and will bend over backwards to give up their privacy."
Government: "Anyway, we won't have much work to do, as the abusers will shift the material elsewhere, you can tell them that an actual person will look at the flagged up images, as there will be so little work"
Apple: "Oh, I see, will there be a bit of incentive for us. you know less tax etc"
Government: "of course, and hey, once you develop your software and algos, we'll ask you to look for other things too. and not just that, you'll get lots of praise for doing a good job from your custoemrs"

Privacy and security is today's world in this day and age is dead.

yeah, I'd agree, what so surprising me is of how little importance the populus regards it... not just that, they seem to be loving their rights being trampled all over...

Unfortunately what can the masses do short of protests or boycotts of their products.

Big brother knows everything about our lives every single day and we are just the minions.

Unfortunately what can the masses do short of protests or boycotts of their products.

Big brother knows everything about our lives every single day and we are just the minions.

I'd just be happy if I would hear more of their disagreement with it, instead I hear more of their acceptance.
Just my general impression of it.

I can't be the only one who feels this is wrong and should be opposed.

Can imagine Siri recording and analysing all conversations to report illegal activity, scanning messages, PayPal outgoings etc?

Clearly they could not have picked a better cause to start with as everyone above has gone to great lengths to out do each other in the 'i have reservations but I'm not a nonce, I hate, and I mean HATE nonces' stakes

I can't be the only one who feels this is wrong and should be opposed.

Can imagine Siri recording and analysing all conversations to report illegal activity, scanning messages, PayPal outgoings etc?

Clearly they could not have picked a better cause to start with as everyone above has gone to great lengths to out do each other in the 'i have reservations but I'm not a nonce, I hate, and I mean HATE nonces' stakes
They are already scanning your devices, have been for years, it's in crapple t&C's

Back