Apps for streaming lx2 to iPhone or ipad

Shiv

TK Veteran
Hi

could I get some names of free apps from the App Store so that I can stream from box to iPhone/iPad ?

thanks

Have you downloaded Openwebif in plugins /extensions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Openwebif was already in my plugins downloaded...I don't remember downloading it I think it must have been a auto download I think.

i don't suppose I'd be able to use this app at a mates house because IP address would be different ?

You will need to open a port on your router and use the same port no on the VU+ ie not 80 as it is now

Hi

can anyone help in Setting up my lx2 to stream to my iPad when I'm away from home?

thanks

Try Enigma TV (http://www.enigma-tv.com/) it should do as you want, I use it for getting TV on Kodi box upstairs

Try Enigma TV (Dreambox streaming over Internet on Iphone, Ipad, Android phones and tablets ! : Enigma-TV) it should do as you want, I use it for getting TV on Kodi box upstairs

Hi thank s for the link to enigma-tv app i have just downloaded it on my ipad and pc. on the ipda it askes for Server url, port, password. is the server url my LX2 io address and if so how do i find the port and password please

Then on my pc it asks for server ip, server port, stream port. password

I know the ip address but i have not got a clue about the other details it needs

Do i need to buy a licence for enigma tv before i can connect to my LX2

Last edited:
Ohh man now your asking, lol Its been so long since I setup my Enigma TV I've forgotten but I do remmeber I needed a licence before I could use it on my PC

From what I remember you need to enter the IP address of your satbox which is issued by your router, user is root and password is either blank or root then connect and it should connect to your satbox

Ohh man now your asking, lol Its been so long since I setup my Enigma TV I've forgotten but I do remmeber I needed a licence before I could use it on my PC

From what I remember you need to enter the IP address of your satbox which is issued by your router, user is root and password is either blank or root then connect and it should connect to your satbox

Thanks for the info i will give it a try

Back