Are people still getting problems with providers ?

Are people still having ongoing problems with providers ? Dont see much talk about it now.
Thought we were getting back to normal but finding after a few days its going off more than its on. All we get told by the guy we are with they are working on it, Now find the service is not really half as reliable as it used to be. Same old story getting kept in the dark wondering what is going on. Went off again this morning and back on only to disappear again. I know that people are going to say , "well get S>>" fair enough we all know its a cheap deal but all we were asking is " are there upgrades going on and its off again " ? Thats the general opinion i think being left in the dark wondering what is going on ? all thats needed is a bit of info .
sorry for the rant but just wondering if theres a few peeps on here having the same issues being left in the dark

Nope mine seems to have steadied out a lot since recent events you can't post for iptv requests as will get a week's ban most providers have steadied things out by the looks of things if not giving regular updates then probably the reseller your with is not getting the info passed onto him it's either wait or find a new provider

Wasnt posting for requests mate was just wondering how some providers / suppliers got their act together and others ( one of the regulars from here ) seems to get a bit stroppy when you ask them whats happening. Yeh think your right mate and time to jump ship to someone who looks after their subs .

Iptv Providers are still trying to find a long term reliable panel provider. Until this happens I think the issues will continue

Wasnt posting for requests mate was just wondering how some providers / suppliers got their act together and others ( one of the regulars from here ) seems to get a bit stroppy when you ask them whats happening. Yeh think your right mate and time to jump ship to someone who looks after their subs .
I wasn't saying you was requesting mate I was just stating if you post a thread asking for trials mods will ban you

The iptv seller can have his panel sorted, while the people who he buys streams from can have or vice versa. There's a lot of trial and error atm so if someone has a provider that's cracked it then they can consider themselves lucky.

A good indicator of whether everyone is stable, will be when the mods here open the request thread again.

The iptv seller can have his panel sorted, while the people who he buys streams from can have or vice versa. There's a lot of trial and error atm so if someone has a provider that's cracked it then they can consider themselves lucky.

A good indicator of whether everyone is stable, will be when the mods here open the request thread again.
Mods will be taking a lot of trials then pmsl

ipteevee has been given a big kick up a$$, it will take time to get back where they were but it will all be back

I think quite a few suppliers have steadied the ship. It will depend how far down the food chain they are.
The only thing you can do is take a trial until you find a decent provider.

Because you keep asking if sky sports are coming back on virgin lines 38 times a week?
If not it was probably a IPTV request after the mods said "no more requests or a weeks ban', you should listen and read instead of bleating

Hi all, what is the general recourse if you are having issues with your provider and not getting a response?
Alot of providers are still having panel problems some have shut up shop if you have had your sub from a member off here and had no response probably a reseller or a sub reseller who isn't getting information passed on to him

Back