Are people still getting problems with providers ?

I had 4 providers and now down to 2 and trying to find a new provider for resell is difficult. I found many do not want you to give out m3u or even do mags and there is the opposite only want mac address systems. A lot less providing foreign channels and many are experiencing down times on bulk channels. Prices have gone up. and no one knows who has a good service. I tell ya, this reseller needs a real job.

I had 4 providers and now down to 2 and trying to find a new provider for resell is difficult. I found many do not want you to give out m3u or even do mags and there is the opposite only want mac address systems. A lot less providing foreign channels and many are experiencing down times on bulk channels. Prices have gone up. and no one knows who has a good service. I tell ya, this reseller needs a real job.

take a months sub, see how you get on. however just bescause its been good for a month no gaurantee it will be like that forever. thats iptv for you mate, take the good and bad

I'm with a provider from this site and I must say I'm really impressed with how quick he has got the service back up and running. It's all back on for me except for vod, series and catch up but that's no biggie. I was always kept up to date with what was going on if I sent him an email. Hats off to all the providers who are working to get things back as they were.

I'm with a provider from this site and I must say I'm really impressed with how quick he has got the service back up and running. It's all back on for me except for vod, series and catch up but that's no biggie. I was always kept up to date with what was going on if I sent him an email. Hats off to all the providers who are working to get things back as they were.
Same here mate, totally agree (y)

That warrants a ban ? Where is the official post thread on this. So i can get up and running thank you.
The official request thread is closed so the scammers don't rip people off and up until mods see that iptv is back stable enough to be re open again @benijofar will have issued a weeks ban as you ignored the warning of not requesting trials so anyone who did had a weeks ban

When will it be sorted out ?
Who knows? Xtream were the game leaders then over night they were took out. It will take as long as it takes for another panel provider to step up. Not an easy task and won’t be done in a few weeks.

I been told few Xtream are working.
If your referring to the cracked Xtream panels then yes, but this isn’t a long term solution.

I am referring to Xtream codes the software provider.

please play nice and follow rules, it not fun talking about bans and reading about it too. This is a perfect example of what XC take down has done.
Providers are on edge, coders are on edge, users are on edge and yes even site admins are on edge. Let's try to not to be part be of the the problem, It helps no one

I have 4 different providers, 1 from this site, 2 of my other 3 working well,
the 1 from this site I contacted him 2 weeks after the IPTV system was taken down asking was he going to get going again, he replied "not at this time"
maybe I'm lucky with 50% of my providers working ?

Im not sure if im really lucky, but only had slight hiccups in the first week of problems. Im getting an odd freeze on the zgemmah2s using xtreme editor but since i switched to watching on Smart IPTV and IPTV smarters its been as good as perfect.
I have all channels, series and VOD.
Was watching UTD vs Norwich on a channel called RUSH on sunday.

Sorry thought we are not allowed to talk about this, or have i got something wrong.

Last edited:
Back