Ares Wizard

Hi I need help im trying to install ares wizard on Kodi 17 with this is what im typing in http://repo-ares.eu/ but it wont connect tried looking into why this is happening but no joy so wondering if any one can help me.

There are 2 uk alternatives both were working earlier the eu one seems to be down or blocked

Last edited:
One of the main coders behind URL resolver posted a letter signed by the likes of netflix, sky etc al basically saying take all your repos and code down or be sued.

Its likely that ares people have received the same letter

URL resolver is the engine behind most of the popular add ons. Look for a paid resolver like debrid or an APK, a lot of focus is on kodi and the people behind the bigger repos are going to be under a lot of pressure to stop hosting addons

I think is kodi addons are going downhill.
I agree, Kodi has become virtually useless, slow and unreliable links for movies/box sets, almost zero live sport streams. I just use terrarium for movies etc, works on fire tv box etc, and mobdro/sports tv 2 for sport although vpn reqd for live footy. Also ads on mobdro have got really annoying, up to 30 secs every time you flip channels.

Back