arrrrrrrrhhhhhh cccam wont run on zgemma star 2 !!!

Hi all,

I cannot get my line to run!! i have copied to etc, tmp, keys folder but will it hell run?

I have ccam 2.1.3 running and also tried ccam 2.3.30 but nothing just normal channels

any ideas please

looking to uninstall mgcamd but cant even find that!!

help please!1

thannks

If you're running CCcam then the CCcam.cfg file goes into etc folder only

Check folder usr/softcams to see if mgcamd is in there

Which image are u running?
like snapper says, cccam works with a CCcam.cfg file in etc folder.
Mgcamd works with a mg_cfg file in folder /usr/keys alongside the newcamd.list holding ur line details in same folder.

You can use the sample files and working cam plugins from this 1 download either way if ur stuck

mgcamd 1.35a AND cccam 2.1.3 - Downloads - TechKings

Last edited:
still confused?

mine is cccam.cfg and is nline? so where should i put this and should i run mgcamd or cccam 2.1.3.

i am running pockets zgemma image ?

Thanks and sorry for being thick

it's not a cline but an nline! advice given by PM with a link to sucmnsees files and instructions in the download section....

still confused?

mine is cccam.cfg and is nline? so where should i put this and should i run mgcamd or cccam 2.1.3.

i am running pockets zgemma image ?

Thanks and sorry for being thick

You can run an N line with either CCcam or mgcamd, jsut depends on which you find easiest to get up and running, but common advice is that N line runs better with mgcamd.

If you have CCcam installed just place your line details into the CCcam.cfg file (line will be N: xxxxx xxxxx xxxxxx 01 02 03 etc up to 14) and then place teh CCcam.cfg file into etc folder.

Go to softmcam manager using menu options on image and make sure CCcam is activated.

If you prefer to use mgcamd then your line goes into newcamd.list file and placed in usr/keys folder. But you do not include the 'N' part of your line details. For newcamd.list file your line should begin with CWS. The cam files Sucmnsee has placed int he downloads section includes instructions

make sure you put = after CWS - example - CWS = example.server.com port username password 01 - 14

best to use your line in mgcamd, best to delete cccam if you do use mgcamd. delete by going to plugins > remove plugins (red button) > go to softams > select cccam, once deleted reboot box, press blue, choose softcams, make sure mgcamd is selected, press green to restart, press blue to autostart on boot up

I got a zgemma H1. Installed cccam 2.3.0 from Open ATV feeds. Added N line on CCcam.cfg and placed on etc. Restarted cam but noting happens. I cannot see the server info on the cccam. I tried mgcamd as well and not working. Not sure what is happening. I see that people use cccam 213. is that the only one supported with this box?

No you're actually better off with CCcam 2.30 with OpenATV as 2.13 won't let you decrypt a channel and record a different one. With 2.30 just make sure your CCCam.cfg is in var/keys/ reboot and don't forget to start the Cam. If you're restarting your box and still nothing double check your details are in the CCcam.cfg file and there's no typos.

So CCcam.cfg goes in keys folder on atv?
/etc folder on vix.......

---------- Post Merged at 05:43 PM ----------

Also on atv where does newcamd.list go then? In keys also?

mixing things up everybody gets confused ,keep on saying if using nline use mgcamd and newcamd.list,or cccam for cline,it keeps things simple.

If you're running CCcam then the CCcam.cfg file goes into etc folder only

Check folder usr/softcams to see if mgcamd is in there

Have tried this myself and it wont work in that folder.
Have ftp it into the keys folder and works fine.
using ccam 2.3.0.
Open ATV image
Just in case anyone has issues.

Have tried this myself and it wont work in that folder.
Have ftp it into the keys folder and works fine.
using ccam 2.3.0.
Open ATV image
Just in case anyone has issues.

Just to clarify with Cline in CCcam.cfg and OpenATV...

If cam installed from TSPanel - CCcam.cfg goes in etc
if cam installed properly (ie through plugins softcam menu) then goes in var/keys
In VIX sorry guys I haven't got a clue!!

I'm really struggling with this. cccam.cfg and cccam enabled - all fine. But it glitches so I want to use MGcamd. I put the mg_cfg and newcamd.list (with my details in) in var/keys, disable cccam and enable mgcamd (via blue button, not tspanel) and nothing, black screen! its driving me mental!

How do I find cccam to run on OpenATV?

---------- Post Merged at 08:24 PM ----------

Where is Softcam manager located on OpenATV?

Last edited:
Back