arrrrrrrrhhhhhh cccam wont run on zgemma star 2 !!!

when i hold the blue button, Softcam Manager doesn't show up

My ATV Image came Pre installed with my box, fully loaded with cams & TS Panel.
Have a back up just in case.
I also noticed from other images I downloaded that you just cant installed cams, ipk it installs but not there when u press blue button.

Softcams not included by default in ATV but are included in my backup. Press blue (opens quicklaunch menu) then look through the list for softcam then move over to the right side of the screen and launch.

If you're not using my backup you need to add the softcam section by adding an .ipk file...away from hone and can't remember what its called sorry

Hi folks. My zgemma star s2 box is on its way to me and I will give mtpockets firmware a go, hopefully if I follow the instructions correctly, then there shouldnt be a problem.

right. Im a noob to all this so I'm gonna give MTPockets guide a try, wish me luck!

---------- Post Merged at 03:02 PM ----------

Big Thanks to MTPockets, it worked a treat. Kudos mate.

hi I use openatv 5.1 image I have zgemma2 s box I put mgcamd in var and keys folder I put in my friend house it's wrk but some time it's don't work then every time restart mgcamd then he work in confused and also where I put cccam file I use 2.3.0 cccam I always put in etc where I have to put cccam file need some help plz thanks

Zgemma2 h1 cccam restart

Hi I have problem my zgemma2 h1 Iam using openatv I put file in usr/keys but I have to restart cccam 2.3.0 some time why this happening any idea I use softcam panel

Hi is there a way to manually put in line my line gone down and person I bought box off won't reply to me I don't have a clue how to put it on no probs when I had the f5 but this box has me perplexed tnx

I mean putting line in zjemma

---------- Post Merged at 09:11 PM ----------

It was easy in skybox but can't do it in zjemma

I put an N: line into a cfg file and ftp them to etc folder and worked fine
make sure u edit on pc first and save then ftp it across

---------- Post Merged at 11:27 AM ----------

press blue button when on cccam in menus to activate auto start every time u switch on reciever

hi folks thanks for taking the time to read this
im having isuses with zgemma star2 box in relatation to putting the line/gift on
ive my box setup with mtpockets_zgemma2s_openatv42_20150823.zip and currently use filezilla along with a nline (bestservers101.net which i highly reccomend)
once connected to my box with filezilla (usr/keys) i enter my details into the newcamd file because ive an nline obliviously deleting the sample ones along the way, save, files transferred succesfully
then move onto my press blue button softcam and then restart my mgmgcamd-135 file i even restart the box NOTHING its driving me nuts can anyone tell me where im going wrong,
do i need to delete the other files in usr/keys cccam and mgcd or..... please help

Delete server name mate! Saw this situation just last night actually. Just have newcand file and get a new mg_cfg file from downloads on here.

Sent from my VF695 using Tapatalk

Back