autobouquets questions please...

Carcosa

Good day to all.
Am currently getting to grips with my H5.2S which is running the Whooshbuild v5.3 image.
I would like to know if it is possible to edit and save your preference of channels/bouquets within Autobouquets maker E2?
I used to do this on my old box once upon a time but wondered if it was less time consuming on the up to date images using more efficient software and all; an example of what I mean is that I'd like to add a '+1 channels' bouquet and especially remove (permanently) the non-working HD channels that clog up several of the other bouquets...as I said before, I have done this previously, but it was so labourious that I'm hoping things have moved on a little.
Many thanks for your time and potential feedback!
M.

Last edited:
Wooshbuild has an option already built into it for you to decide if you want a +1 bouquet or not , green button , select wb config , scroll down to the second page and press right to change no to yes and then green again to save.

To adjust or move bouquets around ... for example get rid of the all bouquet or move the +1 bouquet from the end of the list to near the start. Press the TV button on zgemma remote. To remove or rename a bouquet etc ... highlight said bouquet and press the menu button and pick off the menu what option you want. To rearrange the bouquets order , dont have to worry about highlighting just press TV , menu and then pick enable move mode.

To adjust or move delete channels inside a bouquet its very similar ... Press TV , select the bouquet you want to adjust and press OK which gives you the channel list inside the bouquet. Then as above highlight the channel you want to rename or delete and press menu and pick the option you want. Again to move channels around the list is as above with moving bouquets ... Press tv , highlight bouquet , press ok to show channels , press menu and pick enable move mode.

If you mess up big time just exit all the way out , press green button to open he plugin browser , press ok on wb config , move to fix my bouquets and select to fix your problems :)

Hope this is at least a little helpful to you :)

Hey @welshman1971 - hope you are well Sir and thank you for the reply...greatly appreciated.
Seems like the method behind the move options are pretty similar to my old box setup, so no worries there!
When you mention the second screen on WB config...the only option I get to change no to yes is 'Enable TopPicks'...is this because I'm on WooshBuild v5.003 and you're using a more recent image?
M.

Hey @welshman1971 - hope you are well Sir and thank you for the reply...greatly appreciated.
Seems like the method behind the move options are pretty similar to my old box setup, so no worries there!
When you mention the second screen on WB config...the only option I get to change no to yes is 'Enable TopPicks'...is this because I'm on WooshBuild v5.003 and you're using a more recent image?
M.

Ahh yeah that would have made sense to mention which version of WB i'm using lol ...

Well I have to say thats odd , im also using 5.003 and the Show +1 Bouquet option is the 1st one as it changes to page 2 of the options if that makes sense ... the switch skin and then enable toppicks as the 3rd option.

Just to check , it says I am using Wooshbuild Configuration v1.043 ... wonder if thats the reason ?

Back