HD51 4K AX HD51 New User

The only connection available is Lan cable. If I leave Lan from Router to Box, I have no option to connect box to PC.
Connect your pc to router with another lån cable
Or, as suggested, leave box connected to router, and put your phone on WiFi and connect to box using your phone browser

The only connection available is Lan cable. If I leave Lan from Router to Box, I have no option to connect box to PC.
Your PC needs to be connected to the same router as your box is both by ethercable to keep it simple

After reading this again,
I'm seriously thinking you're not understanding how to do this,
Connect both your box and pc to your router, that's all you need to do
Then on pc enter your box IP in the address bar of your browser, .
You do NOT connect your box directly to your pc.

After reading this again,
I'm seriously thinking you're not understanding how to do this,
Connect both your box and pc to your router, that's all you need to do
Then on pc enter your box IP in the address bar of your browser, .
You do NOT connect your box directly to your pc.
That's what I suspect even myself. I have booked a laptop so that I can connect internet to it through phone's wifi and distribute it to the box through Lan cable. Hope it works

As steptoe said, just connect your box and pc to the router. Why are you talking about phone wifi?
The HD51 doesn't have a wifi connection, you just need to connect it to the router.

As steptoe said, just connect your box and pc to the router. Why are you talking about phone wifi?
The HD51 doesn't have a wifi connection, you just need to connect it to the router.
The router I have has just one lan output. How can go about it

If you only have one LAN port on the router (which wouldn't be a router as it doesn't route anything) your best bet is to either buy a cheap switch ( under £10) or a WiFi dongle for your PC , again, less than a tenner for a cheap one

Can you tell us the make a model of your router ?

You may have just a modem there and you may need a router connecting to it.

We wont know for sure till you tell us what you have.
Sorry I didn't clarify on this it's just a mobile modem with lan output even though they call it router. It's mifi.

If you only have one LAN port on the router (which wouldn't be a router as it doesn't route anything) your best bet is to either buy a cheap switch ( under £10) or a WiFi dongle for your PC , again, less than a tenner for a cheap one
You are right the best and quickest option would be a wifi dongle for the pc. I can get it easily.

Hello everybody, just happy to give feedback that after trying here and there and using different images, finally am able to log in into my axhd51. It's a direct logging from network explorer no any other app just clicking the box icon on network explorer. OpenHDF image has finally allowed me to install my line working nicely. Many thanks to. You all for your guidance and tireless efforts.
One more thing remaining is how to open powervu encrypted channels. I have read a few threads and seems not working for me.
Please anybody who can point me to the right direction.

Back