axxxo is getting married!!!!

HiTecK

Administrator
Staff member
axxxo is getting married!!!

According to our calendar here our very good friend axxxo is getting married!!, I and others I am sure from techkings would like to congratulate you and your wife to be on your wedding dated the 20th of June.

Hope everything goes well mate and enjoy the honeymoon ;) !.

We will expect the photo's in your profile of the big day! ;), keep it clean though lol.

All the best to you and yours!

Fantastic news indeed!

Congratulations, not just to you Axxxo but to your wife to be as well.

May your days be long upon the earth, and your nights pleasant. :)

Axxxo me oul china, hope you and your wife to be have a Wonderful day & a fantastic Honeymoon!!
Best of luck mate, Have a good one :cheers:

So does this mean his beautiful (soon to be) wife is gonna make an honest man out of axxxo ?

Congrats !!!

Last edited:
[YOUTUBEHD]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iLfWZYJj80M&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iLfWZYJj80M&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBEHD]

-

Congrats Axxo. Have a plesant wedding, a teriffic honeymoon, and a very long and happy life together!!

congrats axxxo

nice 1 m8............hope everything goes well.....

Dont forget the TK invertation 4 the night time we all need a good pish up :grin:

only kiddin m8...............have a good one pal

Congratulations Axxxo to you and your very soon to be wife, wishing you both health wealth and happiness, have a great one. A.

Great News axxxo

Very Best Wishes for Your Futures

:congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats:​

hope you have a long and loveing marrage and enjoy your honeymoon

congrate and bestwishs to you and your bride

may your every day be a little happier because of what the two of you share. may your marriage give you everything that mine brings me. Congrats to both of you.
wheelo

:) many congrats m8 to you and the future mrs. axxxo,relax and enjoy the day ,and may you have many more to come :)

Back