babies on the way yay!!

Congrats Linny and really well done nurturing the mother (pete lol) to get her to the stage she is at now. Looking forward to the pics.

IMG_0173.jpg

IMG_0208.jpg

IMG_0167.jpg

Excellent pics linny & well done for looking after pete when everyone else gave up (y)

Thanks it was hard work but worth every moment. Upsetting at times when animals refuse to eat and you think your gonna loose em, but when you get results like this you can look back and say " i did it"

Slightly different story but my Albino Burmese was a non feeder - will post new pics of here in another thread.

Anyways hatchling #2 had its head peaking out so that should be out of egg later tonight or 2mora

this morning still no sign. but this afternoon once we came home #2 was out. then later this afternoon #3 came out. still waiting for #4 to come out.

so far we got another one as above and 3rd one is an amel ( orange on) and looks like #4 could be amel to. will get pix and load up on monday

thanks for your kind comments peeps

Excellent stuff Linny, you captured all that very nicely indeed.

Feed the babies well now..... :)

snakewithmouse.gif

-

oh Gman love that pic! well looks like one is in shed already so once its had its 1st shed we can then feed it.

Sorry not been around the weekend - well been busy :)
Ended up with just 3 babies as 4th egg was a stillborn :( but will try n get photos loaded up today. Pc is slow so its taking time to load stuff but you will see them. we have another one similar to one above and an amel (orange) one

Thanks for all your comments

Its taken me well over 2 hrs to load these to photobucket - have no idea why my system is running so slow

S7300888.jpg

S7300887.jpg

S7300903.jpg

Back