Bad provider feedback?

Is there anywhere to report a bad IPTV provider? I have just found the worse one ever in many years and would like to warn everyone! Thank you. scoobyjones1

If he is a member on here and supplied you with a poor service then please pm me with the details.
Hi, I got a cable and iptv, paid him £100, have had nothing but problems, and now after a few months, he wont even reply to my emails etc

Last edited:
In answer to ScoobyJones1, yes there are with big BUT. I and a few colleagues run an iptv forum where the purpose is to help and exchange experiences where we add reviews of suppliers, now that is service providers, not re-sellers. Also membership of the forum is by invite only as it is all too easy for false reviews to appear either from a supplier egging up his service, or a user who has been unable or unwilling to resolve any line or device issues before dissing the service. Basically our purpose is to ensure the reviews are fair and responsible, if bad we say so, if good we say so, but no slating cos a reseller has run off with the sub.

In answer to ScoobyJones1, yes there are with big BUT. I and a few colleagues run an iptv forum where the purpose is to help and exchange experiences where we add reviews of suppliers, now that is service providers, not re-sellers. Also membership of the forum is by invite only as it is all too easy for false reviews to appear either from a supplier egging up his service, or a user who has been unable or unwilling to resolve any line or device issues before dissing the service. Basically our purpose is to ensure the reviews are fair and responsible, if bad we say so, if good we say so, but no slating cos a reseller has run off with the sub.
Blimy i'm not sure about this forum that you are running it seems to me that there is a good chance of sly or somebody else taking advantage here.
This is my 2 pence worth only, i hope you have good security to stop it.

What works for one person might not work for someone else. Also it depends of your knowledge of IPTV as people can say it is a bad service but the problem could be because they have not set everything up correctly. I have seen this all too often.

What works for one person might not work for someone else. Also it depends of your knowledge of IPTV as people can say it is a bad service but the problem could be because they have not set everything up correctly. I have seen this all too often.
And that is why the forum is by invite only and reviews are vetted, also we only give names of service no direct links to those services.

And that is why the forum is by invite only and reviews are vetted, also we only give names of service no direct links to those services.
Sounds a bit dodgy invite only is that so people join go to providers with good reviews and still get ripped off either way even tho they've got good reviews it's not to say they still won't take people's hard earnt cash and do a runner can that forum honestly say how good a or bad they are with their service wait let me guess its people who's had subscriptions off them but how do you find those people to invite that's the question we would like to know

Invites go to people who have a good track record of a wish to expand the knowledge of others, offering unbiased opinion.
If something is bad its bad, but negativity for the sake of it is no good to anyone.

Sounds a bit dodgy invite only is that so people join go to providers with good reviews and still get ripped off either way even tho they've got good reviews it's not to say they still won't take people's hard earnt cash and do a runner can that forum honestly say how good a or bad they are with their service wait let me guess its people who's had subscriptions off them but how do you find those people to invite that's the question we would like to know
I think its hit and miss getting a good provider, ive had both good and bad over the years, could help if there is a list of decent providers, for when people are looking, they can be offered details of these via a pm. I also think its right to name and shame the bad providers, but there is nothing for them to use different names or forums.

Invites go to people who have a good track record of a wish to expand the knowledge of others, offering unbiased opinion.
If something is bad its bad, but negativity for the sake of it is no good to anyone.
So 99‰ of us on here should invites but still that didn't exactly answer the question anyone can get good reviews and still end up been crap and how do your find who these people are that's worth an invite so basically just another forum for people to give reviews how do your know these reviews from people are genuine or just writing any random crap your give credentials to these suppliers so if someone went with one with good review then shut up shop once made enough money then what sorry we can't help sounds a complete joke to me

I will agree that any iptv service is totally fluid, so there is no telling from one day to the next which will stay good, go bad, improve, or just shut up shop. That is the nature of the beast. And we do not have loads of reviews written by unkown sources, they are genuine from service users that are pleased, or have given up.

Techkings has been a number 1 site for many years for anything tech and I have learnt a lot over the years from some of the guys on this forum.I wonder if any of them have had an invite to such a forum. Sorry but I'm with bazcfc on this one m8.
Makes you wonder where they find there review people from it might have sounded as tho I was ranting in my posts but saying it how it is

From a personal prospective I would hesitate sharing details of a good supplier with anyone let alone a forum. You dilute the source with more subscribers and you end up with a bad sub!, its self defeating. Having said that naming and shaming a proven bad supplier, thats of benefit to everyone. I also agree with a point already made, a seemingly good product to me on a hard wired mag may appear a poor one to someone with different hardware and connection. You are not making a fair comparison. The only accurate way would be the same person with same kit tests all the subs.

Back