Being Watched? (i12)

I sent that link to a girl i know, this morning, and she replied that the lights came on yesterday when she was about to take a shower FFs. I thought she was joking, but she wasn't. She's got an iPhone X (not jailbroken)
I thought all apps from the apple store were well vetted by their security teams???

I sent that link to a girl i know, this morning, and she replied that the lights came on yesterday when she was about to take a shower FFs. I thought she was joking, but she wasn't. She's got an iPhone X (not jailbroken)
I thought all apps from the apple store were well vetted by their security teams???

Its pretty impressive that they knew she was about to get into the shower when they werent watching.

Its pretty impressive that they knew she was about to get into the shower when they werent watching.
Lol, perhaps they heard her mentioning it on the mic?
It hasn't happened since. Maybe a false positive?
(She's not one to make it up. Seemed quite concerned)

Was mic present at the time of so called shower offence:love::love:
The amount of spying eyes on us is unreal according to the blind man at the corner with his white cane and his hairs standing up on the back of his head ohh creepy.

Lol, perhaps they heard her mentioning it on the mic?
It hasn't happened since. Maybe a false positive?
(She's not one to make it up. Seemed quite concerned)

Its very difficult to say without actually being there when it happened. :sneaky:

To be honest, Apple is your best bet when it comes to security. When Facebook are moaning that they cant properly spy on iphone users im extremly sceptical that some random app owner has the ability to watch people shower.

Was mic present at the time of so called shower offence:love::love:
The amount of spying eyes on us is unreal according to the blind man at the corner with his white cane and his hairs standing up on the back of his head ohh creepy.

I have about 3 apps on my phone. Most times when i go to install something it asks for excessive permissions for what i want to do with it and i dont install it. If people are installing apps and agreeing to those terms that's on them.

Its very difficult to say without actually being there when it happened. :sneaky:

To be honest, Apple is your best bet when it comes to security. When Facebook are moaning that they cant properly spy on iphone users im extremly sceptical that some random app owner has the ability to watch people shower.
I'm guessing that she was using a regular app that needs and is granted access prior, and she subconsciously clocked the dots, and when she read the link the following morning, panicked and jumped to the wrong conclusion. :)

Back