Best APP for IPTV. One that looks good

OK, so the better powered the device the better it will handle it.

Ive got to like the X96 Mini 2GB+16GB Android 7.1 TV Box because its cheap and to me it looks to be doing the job, but perhaps there are other cheap boxes that would do a better job, what's your thoughts?

Thanks BTW.
Depends on budget really mate

I think if you have a good Iptv provider it should work well on any device but for looks and ability to customize menus I would have to say enigma 2 are far better than android .
Maybe a combo box. Just remember cheap wont be good and good wont be cheap.

I think if you have a good Iptv provider it should work well on any device.
That's what I was wondering, if it works it works, its just I wouldn't be big into this, all I want is for the box to work:) I don't need anything special.
Just need the box to keep up with the app and what is being view :)

Thank you.

That's what I was wondering, if it works it works, its just I wouldn't be big into this, all I want is for the box to work:) I don't need anything special.
Just need the box to keep up with the app and what is being view :)

Thank you.
Any of the above boxes then or something like an amazon firestick as they are great for the money.

Get yourself the iptv smarters app and add your subscription to it,use it on your android.It looks great and youll be very surprised what you can do with it.
Epg,channel edit,bouquet edit,lock individual channels,skins....its just a good app for iptv on any android
Freck

Sell you Android buy a enigma 2 nothing looks or feels quite like a Chabs or KiddaC skin, when a enigma 2 is set up right it blows the alternatives out of the water in my opinion and yes I have been around the houses device wise and ended up all be it upgraded back where I started :grimacing:

Hi does anyone know how I can find a way to rebrand the smarters app so I can add my own backgrounds and change the look of it? I have seen people selling it but just wondered if it was possible to do it myself

hey hope this isn't considered hijacking a post but I've been doing a lot of reading up on zgemma boxes recently and i really like their slky1 hd skin. i have an Nvidia shield and have a few iptv providers i'm happy with. i'm really not that keen on a lot of the players that are out there. i wanted to know if anyone knew of a way to get something like the slky 1hd skin for the zgemma on an android device like my shield? i'm also looking for an easy way to record like on those boxes? any help is greatly appreciated

Back