Best box/device for IPTV

Robf23

Hello

Just had my Mag256 die on me and was going to buy another but wanted to see if I could get advice on what is the best box/device to receive IPTV.

I'm currently using a Zgemma H2H. Which is okay and has advantages like the EPG. But on the whole found the Mag a lot reliable and better over all.

Money isn't really an issue so whats the best box out there?

Thanks you all in advance! :smiley:

Money isn't really an issue so whats the best box out there?

Ignore anyone who suggests a £30 firestick for a start :tearsofjoy:

Nvidia Shield are spoke highly of. Some say they're overkill for iptv unless you use the gaming side of it too but I've seen people post positively about them who don't game on them.

I have a formuler z7+, there are newer boxes in that range that you could look at. I like my z7+, does all I need it to very well.

Nvidia Shield are spoke highly of. Some say they're overkill for iptv unless you use the gaming side of it too but I've seen people post positively about them who don't game on them.

I have a formuler z7+, there are newer boxes in that range that you could look at. I like my z7+, does all I need it to very well.
Why ignore people who suggest 4k firesticks lol shields are best for gaming can't exactly say for iptv but agree the formuler with mol2 is probably best android device for iptv especially z8 the alphas are supposed to be good boxes but dosnt the z7 lack ram compared to others?

Why ignore people who suggest 4k firesticks lol shields are best for gaming can't exactly say for iptv but agree the formuler with mol2 is probably best android device for iptv especially z8 the alphas are supposed to be good boxes but dosnt the z7 lack ram compared to others?

They're a budget device not specifically designed for iptv, and certainly not a "money is no object" solution.

The z7+ has been spot on for my iptv, never thrown up any issues in use to suggest a lack of ram might be a problem.

They're a budget device not specifically designed for iptv, and certainly not a "money is no object" solution.

The z7+ has been spot on for my iptv, never thrown up any issues in use to suggest a lack of ram might be a problem.
Absaloutly and if budget is no problem then the op ought to get formuler box without a doubt with firestick you can now imitate the mol2 which there is a few floors to the app for f/s but still a decent app

Mag 322 an excellent box. has STBEMU PRO is an emulator of a mag box but doesn't work as accurate the ones i used in the past anyway, has couldn't search for films tv series etc.
Try Mag 322 if used to a mag box can't go wrong.

The formuler z8 is a well established and stable IPTV solution. The benefits of this device are it's own app.

As others have mentioned the Nvidia is a bit overkill for just IPTV which is what I personally use.

Whilst budget might not be an issue the amazon firestick is perfectly capable, using dedicated apps it won't perform any worse than an android device which costs twice as much.

My point is the z8 is just over £100, Shields start at £150 (non pro) in the £35 (cheapest offer price of 4K firestick) - £80 price bracket there are not loads of stand out boxes. I could be wrong but having used loads of Android boxes around the £50 - £80 mark I found that sub £80 the firestick was most stable.

If money is no object get the z8

Your totally wrong on the firesticks and they are designed exactly for using iptv. Thet are a dedicated device for streaming tv content

Z7+ I used for a cppl of years . Cannot fault it. Z8 I find more responsive. Menu, and layout more user friendly, but there will be other points of view.

Newest Powerful Android Device XRS4000 BUZZTV for 2020

Unbeatable - ask Acan at Kuul media. He's got his finger on the pulse with IPTV boxes :love:

Lol they are the best tho regardless of if their overkill, the question was what is the best as money isnt an issue, therefore go for nvidea

Back