best box on cable

immi

well,the most ? asked by people in within theme self is witch box should i get for the intended use that i want ? please note that the information is for knowledge only,well the kryptview a780c witch is also known as the a780 or the780,is well known to a lot people because 1. very easy to load the files,takes about 3to5 minutes,2.as soon as the connections are done tv/ the box, the box will assist you,3.the box will do all and will let you know within 3to5 minutes that all is well.as far as hd so far no hd box for krpview,picture good,does not stop and play like the other box do on cable.please note this is for knowledge only. IMPORTANT try to save the original files if you can for future use of the box to go back to free to air usage of the box,you never know when things change,hope this has help you some what.

I am new to this, but which would you choose the Kryptview 780 or Euroview HD , I have been told the Kryptview is not HD.
Thanks

aine, hi m8 fist i would say due to the price and product status in picture ,sound and above all the picture frizz would be the arnet krypview a780c,loading and scan will take less time than the other boxs,2, starview combo 3 euroview pvr, 4 starview.this info is for knowledge purpose only. please reed the probs other users have. make up time,weigh the scales, how long will the good time last dont waist the money.hope this helped .

aine, hi m8 fist i would say due to the price and product status in picture ,sound and above all the picture frizz would be the arnet krypview a780c,loading and scan will take less time than the other boxs,2, starview combo 3 euroview pvr, 4 starview.this info is for knowledge purpose only. please reed the probs other users have. make up time,weigh the scales, how long will the good time last dont waist the money.hope this helped .

Thank you very much , and for responding so quickly I will take on board your advice.

well,as our vip member says wait and see. i would see if you still have the original files to the sv ,at list you can still bring the box back to its original use as it was intended,this is the reason why i recommend that please try and save the original files before you pump in new files so that you don't have to store the box and hope it will come to use someday,unlike so many, many box in the past may they rest in peace,AMEEN.

well,seen a lot members asking the ?. what with the sv? will they ?how long? do we still hope? well instead of ? why not just take time and read the threads you will get the info,if you can wait,. who knows they could some one working towards the sv . .the chances are very slim and those who cant ,the only thing that you can do is just go for the kv a780c the only one working on cable.PS.if and, when the info will be available you will need to keep on reading the techkings world of info. where it will be you who will enjoy the many many hours of joy so keep up with the techkings.

hi,billuk44.enjoy it m8.its the only box working on cable at d moment,and the hd coming out in10/12 weeks time.well done kv.

Hi will the kryptview 780s stop working when the hd version comes out and how much do you think the HD box will be because i was thinking about buying a kryptview 780 but dont no whether to buy it just incase they go down and the hd box is the same price

Nobody can answer that Jason, its a gamble you take, they could last years, they may only last days :dunno:

Look at the Starviews working one minute, gone the next, and thousands left without channels and answers

if you kept in touch with all the posts on sv problems you may have come to the same conclusion,not reliable,maybe next box will be wooden:cheesy grin:

hi,jason6416, as far as the price for the hd who is to say,i have the info correct and that is to say that the arnet kryptview a780c will be ok.at lest that is what i have been assured.but i do not want to build any hope or dis heart you or point you in any direction ,if you can wait then so be it ,and if you cant then GO for it m8,and i totally agree with our vip member sir cactikid for what he said.

Back