best box on cable

wants you got your box if its flushed/ firmware in then plug it all in and switch on the kv a780.
1- menu
2- installation
3- auto search
4- Select network (ie-ex c&w may work for you)
5- press green
6- area select (select closet to you)
- Wait for search to complete -
7- when finished press EXIT

hope this helps you mate, good luck

As the owner of a now by all likelihood starview hd combo + doorstop rofl i was wondering if anyone has a release date for the hd kryptview box as i have a 60inch hd tv and no hd box at present that works and dont see the point in purchasing a kv a780 if the hd version will soon be on its way thanks for your help

slms,attaturk,as you stated that you have a starview hd combo ,you might be able to use your box on sly because it being a combo.try and connect the box to sly 13%hotbird see what you get.all the best sir.or 28.5%.***.PLEASE ANY ? REGARDING STARVIEW BOXES POST THEM ON THE SV SECTION THANK YOU SIR.***

Last edited:
as i stated in my initial thread i do not have a sly dish if so i wud use the satellite side of the hd combo o nly have a cable connection so that negates me using the sat side of my hd combo !! and i used this forum to enquire when or if a hd kv box was being released ?

attaturk hi,if you would have read the forum gently sir you would not have ask (when or if a hd box was being released ?)NO OFFENCE PLEASE. as the answ to your ? have been asked before sir.page 2.

Back