Best Device For IPTV Only

get yourself an NVidia Shield.. it has alot of multi purpose so can use it for multiple stuff.. check out plex its awesome on that with a decent provider for that. I been using it and some of the 4k content is just simple breathtaking!!

get yourself an NVidia Shield.. it has alot of multi purpose so can use it for multiple stuff.. check out plex its awesome on that with a decent provider for that. I been using it and some of the 4k content is just simple breathtaking!!
Buddy im not going to spend £200 odd quid for the sake of watching IPTV on this box when the Amazon 4k Firestick will give me the exact same experience in terms of viewing.

The O/P did state she required a device purely for iptv dont think a shield would be on her shopping list.

be interesting to see what you end up with.. maybe some kind of mag style box then.. but multi purpose boxes have more value as if you decide not to use it for just IPTV anymore u can use it for other stuff as well. I guess budget will play a big factor.

Hello people, i have a zgemma h2s to run Iptv also has the inputs for sky dish which i use when iptv goes down, are the any new boxes out which hasthe same connection, ie you can use sky dish too,
Thanks

Amazing point. I would like the same as I have a satellite dish so want to be able to watch all the satellite freeview channels when or if IPTV goes down. Would there be a way of doing this with Amzon 4k Firestick?

...you can watch freeview only via the TV player app it seems...most research says to get a freesat box! The other way would be through IPTV ironically :whistle:

How would you view freeview satellite channels via your sky dish through IPTV? How would I plug my satellite Ariel into the back of a Amazon 4k device to get signal from my satellite?

How would you view freeview satellite channels via your sky dish through IPTV? How would I plug my satellite Ariel into the back of a Amazon 4k device to get signal from my satellite?
...like I said, FREEVIEW ONLY via the app...FREESAT is a no-no...you would need an IPTV sub (not free, lol!)

Basically I want a back up in place so that if IPTv was to go down temporily I still have my ariel plugged into the back of the device and can watch freeview channels. People have mentioned Zgemma H9S for this purpose and also Formuler F1 box.
The key would be that IPTV has to run immaculately on the device. Please advise which device would be fit for purpose?

I knew the H9's were a bit on the lightweight side regarding nand but I thought maybe the faster processor would be better for IPTV.

Basically I want a back up in place so that if IPTv was to go down temporily I still have my ariel plugged into the back of the device and can watch freeview channels. People have mentioned Zgemma H9S for this purpose and also Formuler F1 box.
The key would be that IPTV has to run immaculately on the device. Please advise which device would be fit for purpose?
how much is your budget ?? spend a little more and get a better box

Last edited:
I can get my brother to chip in so can go for something slightly more expensive. Please let me know what would be a better box?

It has to be fit for the purpose though, I don't want to spend crazy money for something I wont need, as mentioned I only will need it for watching channels. Mainly IPTV and have my satellite ariel connected to it for freeview. Key is it must work immaculately for IPTV. Please let me know best boxes for this purpose and let me know what my options are?

Last edited:
Back