Best Device For IPTV Only

H9 excellent value and you can expand the Flash with a 8gb SD card !! all for £60!! and put Kodi on it if you are inclined!!

... with the current issues surrounding IPTV at the moment, I would take the time to do some research both on the forum (and beyond only if need be! ) in regards to boxes, as there are multiple threads dedicated to such like...as well as the valued opinions of other members, of course :wink:

Last edited:
You guys are proper legendic. Very helpfuil and greatly appreciated. Is there any good IPTV providers you recommend? Be honest I will mainly need all the sky sports channels, including sky movie channels and shy sports box office to watch all the ppv fights etc. The key is 1080p and HD quality, etc. Also some Pakistani channels will work well for the granny.

not asking for much there.....should be a doddle in the current climate

I dont want to go for Kodi as I dont want a setup where you have to carry on changing apps to watch certain channels. I want it so everything will open on 1 app or as soon as you power on your box all the channels are there.
I will hold fire for now until IPTV settles down but want to be ready to pounce once everything is back up again hence want your pro opinion on what device would suit me?

You guys are proper legendic. Very helpfuil and greatly appreciated. Is there any good IPTV providers you recommend? Be honest I will mainly need all the sky sports channels, including sky movie channels and shy sports box office to watch all the ppv fights etc. The key is 1080p and HD quality, etc. Also some Pakistani channels will work well for the granny.

I laughed at pakistani channels for the granny. Good luck, youll need it with that list of wants right now.

Back