Best device iptv

hi i have a 4k firestick on iptv and I get buffering and lockups whats the best device was thinking amazon cube or android box if anyone has any advice I have changed settings no joy thanks

hi i have a 4k firestick on iptv and I get buffering and lockups whats the best device was thinking amazon cube or android box if anyone has any advice I have changed settings no joy thanks

Do a speed test on your firestick (put an app directly onto the stick) and post your speed then that can be advised on if needed.

Clear the app cache if you haven't already (in the firestick settings)

If you have an android phone, you could think about putting your iptv app and sub on there so then you'll know if the sub's working OK.

A 4k Firestick handles iptv well so don't rush into buying a new device as it's likely you'll have the same issue.

Why not try looking around the forum, There are loads of posts on this subject and look at the most recent one by mike123. Your running one of the best ones now and the device will not be the issue,

Have you tried using external players like mxplayer or vlc. Speed test on device reboot router to clear any static in router as mentioned try different device or a different app. Are your firewalls turned off on your router.
What app are you using to view iptv on you could also try changing stream format

Back