Best IPTV apps Fire stick

channelking

Hi guys

What are best iptv apps to use on fire stick?

Used smarters pro, XCiptv and deluxe hub with the first two being the best I tried but do have issues with all 3 though.

I’d say stb-emu app
Issues aren’t always down to the app though
It can be a number of things
ISP
Home safe setting
Internet speed
Service provider, to name a few
Plus the expectations of the user for IPTV
It’s never going to be 100% perfect just like cs wasn’t 100% perfect but you still get more than sly and virmin offers today
It’s also knowing how to manage/work the app
Sometimes you might have to change media player or audio settings

I’d say stb-emu app
Issues aren’t always down to the app though
It can be a number of things
ISP
Home safe setting
Internet speed
Service provider, to name a few
Plus the expectations of the user for IPTV
It’s never going to be 100% perfect just like cs wasn’t 100% perfect but you still get more than sly and virmin offers today
It’s also knowing how to manage/work the app
Sometimes you might have to change media player or audio settings

Read about home safe not sure what that is and what needs to be done about tbh.

Have done various speed tests and speed wirelessly is always about 40mb so dont think that is issue or ISP. Server provider doesnt seem to have issues. So hard to pinpoint why have issues with the IPTV apps I have tried.

Hi guys

What are best iptv apps to use on fire stick?

Used smarters pro, XCiptv and deluxe hub with the first two being the best I tried but do have issues with all 3 though.
You hard wired or wireless?
Are you using first generation firestick or invested in the latest one?
You cleared cache off firestick and deleted free apps that are useless and taking up space?
You turned router and device off to clear cache build up! If using first generation stick then your gonna have problems because probably got Kodi and other free streaming apps that are just taking up memory!

You hard wired or wireless?
Are you using first generation firestick or invested in the latest one?
You cleared cache off firestick and deleted free apps that are useless and taking up space?
You turned router and device off to clear cache build up! If using first generation stick then your gonna have problems because probably got Kodi and other free streaming apps that are just taking up memory!

Its wireless fire stick mate. Second gen has voice thing on it not used that though.

Maybe hard wired to network fire stick may get rid of issues dont know. But wireless signal is good and doesnt seem to drop out.

I only have apps I use. Which is about 10 I think as know hasnt got alot of storage.

How do I clear cache mate as not done that?

Yes I have rebooted both router and device previously.

Just streaming on the smarters and XCIPTV apps seems streams randomly stops working then go back in stream and starts working again. Very odd.

Also have alot of freezing/buffering on channels.

Dont believe its provider which makes me thing problems with internet or firestick or both.

Try powering off and back on modem and wait a few minutes and power off and back on stick then go on app
Failing that try a few test lines to see

Its wireless fire stick mate. Second gen has voice thing on it not used that though.

Maybe hard wired to network fire stick may get rid of issues dont know. But wireless signal is good and doesnt seem to drop out.

I only have apps I use. Which is about 10 I think as know hasnt got alot of storage.

How do I clear cache mate as not done that?

Yes I have rebooted both router and device previously.

How to clear the Cache on Firestick or Fire TV
Lets move forward on this article on How to clear the Cache on Firestick or Fire TV. You know, clearing the cache on Firestick or Fire TV is quite easy; just follow me:

• Start up your Firestick and head over to the main menu
  • Go to Settings
  • Select Applications and then Manage Installed Applications
  • You will now get a list of the installed application. Select one, and you will see information such as file size, data storage, and cache size.
  • Go down and select Clear Cache. All temporary files for that application will be deleted.
  • If you wish to clear cache for another app, just select it and click the Clear Cache button.
However, when clearing the cache for any app and especially Kodi, be keen not to hit the Clear data option. This option will erase everything stored on the device concerning the app, resetting it to the default mode. If you had installed various addons, you will have lost all of them.

Back