Best IPTV box for navigation

p4r45

Hi all,

I'm currently using the Smart IPTV app on my smart tv. I'm looking to get a box that has easier channel navigation, similar to either Sly or VM. Obviously box should be fast enough to prevent buffering and I dont need recording or sat/cable connections. Max price £200. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

anything Enigma2 (Zgemma, gigablue,mutant, VU...) to have the Sly/VM look & feel, your budget is on the healthy side at £200
Under £100 I'd be looking at something like the Edision Nino, just over £100 & your into Zgemma H7, Mutant, gigablue & at £150+ your into VU territory, all will perform decent but obviously the higher end have more ram so should be faster when working with them.

If you want it to look like sky or VM then you will need to look at an enigma box. For £200 you've got a enough wedge for pretty much most boxes however if only using it for IPTV I'm not sure you will see much difference in performance between a £120 box and £200

Thanks a lot for the replies guys! I was under the impression that iptv is the only type currently working well. Is that not the case?

Thanks a lot for the replies guys! I was under the impression that iptv is the only type currently working well. Is that not the case?
There's virmin if you live in a virmin area which is better than iptv but if not then it's only iptv and remaing sly channels

Yep i currently have vm tv and broadband.
You could go down the cable route and have iptv at the same time on one box like full vm package for about £30-40 a year don't exactly know price for cable C/S and have iptv for 3pm kick offs and most ppv events from £10 a month for iptv

zgemma i55 is what i recommend if you want IPTV only. It is £52
Fast, reliable and easy to navigate ( providing your IPTV provider has organised the bouquets )

Ok thanks. I’m currently got a formuler f1 running iptv. A friend of mine wants to get one. Just wanted to see what was the best box atm.

Ok thanks. I’m currently got a formuler f1 running iptv. A friend of mine wants to get one. Just wanted to see what was the best box atm.
I recently upgraded from a zgemma 2s to the Formuler z7+ nice all rounder box for IPTV/kodi/other Android related shenanigans.

Back