Best IPTV box for navigation

Iv not had a problem with mine yet. It’s been running lovely for a while now. Only down side is the control on the cheap side

Iv not had a problem with mine yet. It’s been running lovely for a while now. Only down side is the control on the cheap side
The Formuler remote I have is a big step up from zgemma 2s remote but seem to think the higher grade Zgemma's have a bit less cheap feeling device.

The Formuler remote I have is a big step up from zgemma 2s remote but seem to think the higher grade Zgemma's have a bit less cheap feeling device.
I looked up your box. It looks a lot better than the one I have. Also the control looks a lot better. Might have to treat myself lol

I looked up your box. It looks a lot better than the one I have. Also the control looks a lot better. Might have to treat myself lol
They are a nice little box very responsive and easy to use. Be a devil treat yourself you won't be disappointed.

They are a nice little box very responsive and easy to use. Be a devil treat yourself you won't be disappointed.

I had been having issues with a mag254 and it not playing all the movies/some tv series, down to the codecs, would that box work with all the films you think? IPTV is fine, just the movies section......thanks

I had been having issues with a mag254 and it not playing all the movies/some tv series, down to the codecs, would that box work with all the films you think? IPTV is fine, just the movies section......thanks
Not owned a dedicated mag box as such are you sure the streams you are trying to play are not in 4k? As most of the standard codecs are supported looking at the specs.

Mags run vod very well, never had a problem. Check your firmware is up to date,, but other than that I would check with your provider to see if they have any issues.

yeah thanks chaps, defo not 4K as they have there own sub folder...... asked provider, states, codec problem....any way there is a thread on it, I don't want to hijack this one.....thanks

Back