Best Mag box

I have had a 322 for almost 2 years, still runs fine. And cheap enough.

I had a mag 256 for 2 years then changed to a zgemma H9 2S but I'm now thinking about getting a mag.322,whats the difference between the 256 and 322 please

I sacked my 256 as it kept rebooting.. I found the 256 slower, chip set is different on a 322 I may have simply bought a 256 with faults..

I never had any problems with the 256,couldnt fault it at all and especially user friendly as I'm not clued up, the zgemma is totally different and I havnt a clue about reflashing so this is why I'm looking to go back.to a mag, but havnt they had bother with the portals after creating new panels

Get a buzztv box it's android similar protal to how mags work and can favourite vod shows and movies into catagory same with live TV I think

I was a big fan of Mag boxes and have owned and sold quite a lot over the years.. ease of setup and clients that could find their way around the menus were the main reasons that i invested in these boxes.. Had.. and setup lots of 250,254,256, 349 and 351 (just sold) and the Mag Andoid box 410.

A big point was also the price as the boxes are priced well and for first time buyers affordable. Plus there are enough youtube video´s to help get you started on how to set them up or flash them if blocked.

Since Infomir introduced the Mag block around last christmas everything has just becomme a little more complicated.. eg.. i bought a Mag349 updated it and everything was blocked which meant flashing older software with no block. Same problem arose with clients who were blocked on other boxes. This was my main reason to begin to look elsewhere.

The best box if you watch a lot of movies is the 351 as it´s the only box that can play 4K .. for normal use i like the 324.

I now use the Buzztv xr4000 which leave`s all the Mag boxes behind..

It costs about the same as the 351 but the Buzztv box has an easier setup and use .

I like the one touch buttons where you can switch from Tv to vod or series with one click.. also the EPG layout and choices thats on offer make it for me the better choice. My wife could also work the box after a few minutes which also helped :)

Also plus on the Buzztv box is the fact that you can install apps like Kodi or Netflix if needed.

Best standard Mag - 324

Mag 4K -351

or think about the Buzztv box...

Last edited:
It's not the boxes itself it's providers urls that's blocked and some panels don't support all mag boxes mate

I’m running 12 mags 256 and 322 for friends for well over two years never had a problem with any of them, get a decent provider no need for a vpn.

Where is best place to get a new mag from, think I prefer the mag to android as its a bix dedicated to run iptv

As is z8 & z7+
Z8 EPG is faster than my tv to populate.. record is one touch..I have a 322 and runs perfectly well bulletproof tbh...but there are alternatives...

Back