best sat box

Bainze

hi guys,

looking for a good sly box to watch all sly channels, which is the best out currently? would like option for twin tuner to record pause etc if poss? also one without..

and where i can get cam from

thank you!

You'll read and hear mixed things on here mate. I'm more than happy with mines. I started with a blade then progressed onto an enigma 2 box. The dearer boxes do the same but will have faster processors, built in hard drives etc. Yes you can record on them. I just use a USB stick but can connect a hard drive.

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

Im a massive fan of zgemma boxes for the money and have fitted over 100+ but if you spend £40/50 more you will get one from world of satellite with a full 2 year cover and will be supported by openvix for online updates,the lx 2 is a twin tuner and a good all round box

Does the £150 include hard drive?

Zgemma boxes for the money are very good there is a few issues like no official vix support but I do not really see this as a big deal and I find the power adapters are not great quality I have noticed with a lot of them a sort of ticking noise and the led flickers.

If you are cothinking of going for zgemma might be worth waiting a few weeks the new version should be released.

Do zgemma lx2 is the one to go for? Which one is releasing In afew weeks.. Any major changes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slightly higher spec on the new zgemma box as its got a faster processor chip but to the every day user you wont see much difference,thats the new one coming out

Xtrend enigma 2 twin tuner flashed with vix and with a 500gb hard drive installed will set you back about 150. Very nice box indeed. You can pause live tv and record etc no problem

Xtrend enigma 2 twin tuner flashed with vix and with a 500gb hard drive installed will set you back about 150. Very nice box indeed. You can pause live tv and record etc no problem

Bit to steep for what I was expecting. Think might opt for Zgemma star s2 looks like a good box. Amiko A3 tempted me but not twin tuner [emoji29]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back