Best speedtest app for fire stick

channelking

Anyone know what best speed test app is for fire stick?

Use antallis but it is rubbish lately with errors with it not showing what the speed is.

Is a strange one as tested few times but never actually have a speed for me so ended up removing it.

Will try again using downloader of appstofire from phone.

I prefer to use “System X-Ray” which is hidden in the Developer Tools Menu that's already built into the Fire TV Stick.

The plus.. It saves on storage too which after time, installing too many apps can cause lots of clutter effecting your overall iptv experience when eating into your memory, cache etc. (not getting into all details... It goes on and on lol)

The “System X-Ray” option is a bar that appears at the top of the screen and is displayed over everything, regardless of which app is being used. It contains display, CPU, memory, and network information.

// How to Launch the Developer Tools Menu

Using a Remote Control: Press and hold the CENTER and DOWN buttons together for 5 seconds, then release those buttons and press the MENU button. (the 3 lines or as some call it the hamburger button being the menu button).

• Works better for me sometimes if I start holding the center button down first and then hold the down button down. Continue to hold both buttons for 5 seconds... and then hit the menu button. :)

or

Using a Game Controller: Press and hold “A” and “Y” buttons together for 5 seconds, then release those buttons and press the MENU button.

developer-tools-menu-system-x-ray.jpg

Last edited:
Back