Best tablet

celldweller

Hi all

What is currently the best tablet to buy?

I am considering a Amazon fire tablet 10HD but there doesn't seem to be much difference compared to the 8.

Considered an iPad mini but don't think I'd get full use of it.

Would like something that is easy to use, reliable and potentially use IPTV. Not liking the interface is stbemu on the device.

I have a Samsung galaxy tab A 10.1 inch.
It is extremely fast, has great battery life(quite slow to charge fully). Display is very bright, crisp and colourful.
Kinda depends on your budget though.

I have a Samsung galaxy tab A 10.1 inch.
It is extremely fast, has great battery life(quite slow to charge fully). Display is very bright, crisp and colourful.
Kinda depends on your budget though.

Don't mind paying a bit extra. I have always had problems with Android tablets. I bought a Samsung for around 340 a few years ago. After a few weeks if use the whole thing started going to shit and the battery life was awful... Lucky to get 4hrs

2nd vote for the Samsung Tab A here, that's what I have and it's a great tablet for the price. You can get them for £169 at the minute. I use IPTV on mine and I have no issues using PP. Kids also use it to watch films in the car.

Wife has an iPad, cost her about £300 and I don't see the benefit to be honest. Personally don't like IOS though, Android has far more benefits.

Fire tablets are very good for the price, especially when they are on offer. All depends what you want the tablet to do I suppose.

3rd Vote for the Samsung Tab A just about to order one from Currys for £199 which includes a 128gb sd card so thought it was a good buy. Choosing Samsung as we already have a Samsung tablet that's about 3-4 yrs old and it has been, and still is fantastic. I always use it on holiday for iptv and download films from Showbox.

Back