TV Best UK Internet Provider for IPTV

i would also have to say community fibre is pretty great its direct fibre to the home not fibre to the cabinet like other providers such as virgin & their prices are quite cheap for what you get!

I gave up on vm due to appalling customer service standards, moved to smarty sim broadband faster and cheaper no problems todate

Lucky you cost me £42
How did you do that
Even cheaper at the moment

Money saving expert website

'£15.57'
Effective monthly cost
How it works
It's £20.99/mth for broadband & line rental, but you get automatic £65 bill credit from Shell Energy. added to your account.
Factor that in and it's £186.88 over the 12mth contract, equivalent to £15.57/mth.

Was going to join Shell but didn't think they'd be any good. I avoided Voda as heard they are not good for streaming

I'm quite happy with Virgin, their rooter is sh1t and their customer service is worse but their broadband is 2nd to none, £41/month for 500mb and line rental I don't think is too bad

I use a Lebara sim (£25 a month for unlimited) in a Huawei CPE 5G router and couldn’t go back to fixed line broadband now. But I don’t think it would be any good for people who need stable latency for gaming etc

I use a Lebara sim (£25 a month for unlimited) in a Huawei CPE 5G router and couldn’t go back to fixed line broadband now. But I don’t think it would be any good for people who need stable latency for gaming etc
I tried a three sim in their home broadband router and even got an antena for it and just couldn't get a good connection, even though three on my phone was great.

In our area Three mobile router signal went thro a period early this year where poor connection, drop outs etc was crazy, and any calls check current issues/work in area were denied. Then a helpful engineer advised that they were having 4g overload issues and suggested switching router to 3g only for a few months whilst they upgraded system. Worked ok on 3g, and now back all good on 4g as well, just waiting for 5g to be activated.

We have the same overloading issue with o2 here, used to be good but I just take the 1 month rolling sim only deals then I can swap if it goes shit

anyone on Vodafone having issues, I am on VM and been perfect for me, mate on Vodafone same IPTV provider he is having issues. Speed test for him is 50 mb/sec so adequate

Back