Betting discussion Thread, Share your tips

Today's bet for me... Portsmouth sitting at 1-1 seem to be doing ok on the stats...Oxford seem to be struggling looking at the stats, QPR currently behind, hoping for a big half there. Crew doing well just need the deciding goal..

Still in on the win and btts bet. Shef wed pumping forest just need the consolation goal for that one

Brentford winning ideally want it to go 2-0 and Fulham nick one just.

Need a wonder half for the stroke game though with it sitting at 0-0.

fingers crossed

coupons where hard today good luck if anyone got one up gonna give west ham a win and 2 or more goals in the game Southampton are fav due to better form recently but to short but the luck today prob be down straight away:tearsofjoy:

Get your punts posted up, maybe get in on the action
Been on about the correct score bet for 2 years, it was posted at the very start of the betting thread, its a bet thats been up a few hundred at least for me over the last three seasons, other than that I would not post the bets I do all the time.

Gone for the same bet
Spurs to win BTTS
20+ booking points each
4+ corners each

I have been quite lucky with this bet so far this season. I am playing on my winnings so it as to be worth a cheeky little bet

Going for it today
Palace (already won)
Chelsea
Southampton
Burnley
Liverpool
£5 bet brings in £304.05

Bugger just gone from bad to worse :disappointed:
But still playing on my winnings so....

Last edited:
Nice win that mate.. got a smasher up myself during the week haven't had a punt in ages too.. couldnt see me landing the likes of it again haha was like a lotto win... then hit the crossbar the following night
Screenshot_20200224_213910_com.android.chrome.jpg

Couldn't believe my eyes when this looked like happening.

Screenshot_20200225_213806_com.android.chrome.jpg

Back