Betting discussion Thread, Share your tips

ye it was unlucky beat 1 quarter length
I had a few single bets today , got a 7/2 and a 4/1 up and a 100/30 loser, but a few quid up, then tonight I had the winner in the race that beat you 4/1, plus silverturnstogold 11/4 and the last winner at 2/1 early price, it was backed in to 13/8, I only bet on the last four races tonight, my other one was 3rd at 7/2.

I had a few single bets today , got a 7/2 and a 4/1 up and a 100/30 loser, but a few quid up, then tonight I had the winner in the race that beat you 4/1, plus silverturnstogold 11/4 and the last winner at 2/1 early price, it was backed in to 13/8, I only bet on the last four races tonight, my other one was 3rd at 7/2.

I had the winner in the race that beat you 4/1

i was toying with the winner or second but i picked the looser

canny win them all

Correct scores keep rolling anyway 3-2 Newcastle were 40/1, I had £2 on it, the other match for tonight was unlucky, it finished 1-3.
My waffling last night was an attempt at doing doubles as well as singles
Eg tonight's games
8 selections = £1 singles = £8
16 X 50p doubles =£8

When I put the 8 selections in will hill it came up as 16 doubles but when I put 8 selections in bet calc online it comes up as 28 bets

Doing 50p doubles and getting a 40/1 and 14/1 pays £307.50

My waffling last night was an attempt at doing doubles as well as singles
Eg tonight's games
8 selections = £1 singles = £8
16 X 50p doubles =£8

When I put the 8 selections in will hill it came up as 16 doubles but when I put 8 selections in bet calc online it comes up as 28 bets

Doing 50p doubles and getting a 40/1 and 14/1 pays £307.50
Doing doubles and trebles just has far too many perms, it would cost a fortune, yeah it would be nice to get 3 40/1s on a treble, but it would be very very hard to get that type of bet up, the closest thing I would say to do would be to pick out 3 games of you choice, then pick 3 different scores for those 3 games, whatever scores you think has a chance, like if you want decent prices then you could do each game for 2-2, 3-2, 2-3, three possible scores in each of the 3 games, it works out to 27 trebles, so 10ps would be £2.70, 50ps would be £13.50, a mate of mine does a few of these type of bets every weekend for 25ps, he has touched a few times, but he does the 1-0, 2-0 and 2-1 scores and he usually picks the matches that are tight looking, but the downside is you have only 3 possible scores on the bet.

I'll have a think.
It's only 16 bets, not 28 because (obviously) the scores relating to the same games cannot double with scores from same game.
Obviously I'd have to do singles too in case only one came up

Only two games not three as that would be prohibitive

I might try a few £16 bets next week and see how they go

Doing doubles and trebles just has far too many perms, it would cost a fortune, yeah it would be nice to get 3 40/1s on a treble, but it would be very very hard to get that type of bet up, the closest thing I would say to do would be to pick out 3 games of you choice, then pick 3 different scores for those 3 games, whatever scores you think has a chance, like if you want decent prices then you could do each game for 2-2, 3-2, 2-3, three possible scores in each of the 3 games, it works out to 27 trebles, so 10ps would be £2.70, 50ps would be £13.50, a mate of mine does a few of these type of bets every weekend for 25ps, he has touched a few times, but he does the 1-0, 2-0 and 2-1 scores and he usually picks the matches that are tight looking, but the downside is you have only 3 possible scores on the bet.

Doing doubles and trebles just has far too many perms, it would cost a fortune

thats why i only do 10p bets when crossing my horses
cost to much

Matches tonight dont look great for the scores, so I just had a bet on the Spurs v Norwich game, staked £8, £3 on the 2-2, £2 each on 3-2 and 2-3 and £1 on the 3-3, probaly need Norwich to get the first goal, I think, I also done a 50p lucky 15 at kempton 5-15 Home before dusk. 6-45: Cemhaan 7-45: Chookie Dunedin and 8-15 Griggy.

Hopefully you get the correct results what bookie you using for your scores. Hope to get team news soon for Norwich game going to try them to have 11 and more and 12 and more shots on/off target good odds after they got 13 last time at today ground. Hope you get luck with horse bet must be good return if that comes up.

Matches tonight dont look great for the scores, so I just had a bet on the Spurs v Norwich game, staked £8, £3 on the 2-2, £2 each on 3-2 and 2-3 and £1 on the 3-3, probaly need Norwich to get the first goal, I think, I also done a 50p lucky 15 at kempton 5-15 Home before dusk. 6-45: Cemhaan 7-45: Chookie Dunedin and 8-15 Griggy.

Yeh that’s the only game I’d go for the high scores tonight personally.

Hopefully you get the correct results what bookie you using for your scores. Hope to get team news soon for Norwich game going to try them to have 11 and more and 12 and more shots on/off target good odds after they got 13 last time at today ground. Hope you get luck with horse bet must be good return if that comes up.
I use skybet for my football bets mate.

i just done your football bet,fingers crossed

I use skybet for my football bets mate.
Use them for most bets but not all hope Norwich get the first goal tonight will be best chance of getting your score lines and Tottenham do give away a lot of chances away recently so fingers crossed you get one up.

Not overly confident on the nights one, just more or less for an interest, but you never know, hopefully theres goals in the game.

Back