Betting discussion Thread, Share your tips

I didnt do any bets on the early games, I had the goal in each half bet done with the 2 games, but Liverpool game stopped that one.

Salzburg win
I never back against Liverpool, no matter who they play, never fancied Salzburg at all, it was the type of match that suited Liverpool, when their opponents needed the win and would be attacking them, ripe to be picked of on the fast counter attack.

Another correct score 2-2 on tonights game, it was 12/1 only, bookies starting to cut the prices a bit now on 2-2, used to be 16s not that long ago, no matter who was playing.

Correct scores for me on the live tv games, apart from Liverpool v Watford, the reds should win that one by a few goals, gonna stick a few quid on 5-0 and 5-1

Gutted midweek there was thinking I'd have had the opportunity if they were all sitting up at some point to consider a cash out lol, but not to be.. will have a look in the morning and post up my acca

Really fancy Portsmouth on their recent form.. but these lower leagues constantly throw curve balls but hopefully can get some luck and sweat that in lol

Really fancy Portsmouth on their recent form.. but these lower leagues constantly throw curve balls but hopefully can get some luck and sweat that in lol
Football in general is throwing up some strange results these days, especially at this stage of the season.

Birmingham v West brom, another correct score goes in 2-3, Have tonights PL game done too, also be doing tomorrows 3 PL games and Motherwell v Rangers, didnt touch the Liverpool v Watford game for the correct scores.

Birmingham v West brom, another correct score goes in 2-3, Have tonights PL game done too, also be doing tomorrows 3 PL games and Motherwell v Rangers, didnt touch the Liverpool v Watford game for the correct scores.

Get your punts posted up, maybe get in on the action

Back